Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Graded

CBCS Turnaround 7/24/20173747

Collector Johnnyonthespot private msg quote post Address this user
I'm just wondering...how long fast track takes...I have 3 bundles of books sent out already...the first one had some signatures in there to be verified and I didn't get fast track on it..that was sent out 05/15/17 going on three months...not sure how long that takes, the second was the first fast track I sent out and that consisted of four books that was sent out June 15, 2017...going on 7 weeks now...and the third was a bigger one that 12 books and was sent out July 10th, going on a month...I sent em out through my LCS and last time I checked on the ones to that were sent out still we're sitting in the vault...any help with this would be much appreciated thank you
Post 26 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
@Johnnyonthespot the general rule of thumb is Fast Track cuts the current TAT in half. So 8 weeks becomes 4, 10 weeks becomes 5.
Post 27 IP   flag post
I'm going to my LCS today to check and see what's going on...I haven't checked since the tenth of july
Post 28 IP   flag post
I was looking on this site...how can I get ahold of cbcs directly?
Post 29 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
customerservice@cbcscomics.com
Post 30 IP   flag post

Ima gonna steal this and look for some occasion to use it! IronMan private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyonthespot
I'm just wondering...how long fast track takes...I have 3 bundles of books sent out already...the first one had some signatures in there to be verified and I didn't get fast track on it..that was sent out 05/15/17 going on three months...not sure how long that takes, the second was the first fast track I sent out and that consisted of four books that was sent out June 15, 2017...going on 7 months now...and the third was a bigger one that 12 books and was sent out July 10th, going on a month...I sent em out through my LCS and last time I checked on the ones to that were sent out still we're sitting in the vault...any help with this would be much appreciated thank you

Your math needs to be a bit more specific. "Going on" allows for a lot of wiggle room.

Your Books shipped were probably received by CBCS 2-3 days after you shipped them. The clock starts when CBCS receives them - not when shipped.

Your 5/15 books are at 10 weeks
Your 6/15 shipped over a weekend. They wouldn't have been received until June 19 at the earliest. Week six is next Monday
Your 7/10 books are at two weeks

Compare how long CBCS has actually had your books to the TAT posted at the top of this thread, and you'll have a better idea how much longer it might be. Better - but not exact - because I think the chart posted hints CBCS is farther behind on moderns than listed. The July 17 TAT update listed that CBCS was grading books received 5/4 - and a week later the July 24 update lists the same date.

Add to that the very odd listing that CBCS is grading moderns received 5/4 and shipping moderns received 5/3 - and I think the reality is that moderns are more like 13 weeks than 11 at this moment.
Post 31 IP   flag post
5-15 wasn't 3 months ago.

6-15 most certainly wasn't 7 months ago.

And 7-10 a month ago??? July hasn't even ended yet.

Post 32 IP   flag post
FORMER CBCS Jake_Fleming private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyonthespot
o the TAT posted at the top of this thread, and you'll have a better idea how much longer it might be. Better - but

PM the invoice number and I'll look at it for ya
Post 33 IP   flag post
Collector deathscythe206 private msg quote post Address this user
CBCS received my book on 7/14. Payment processed 7/20. Grading started 7/25.

Now just waiting on grade

Paid for rapid. Wonder how much different is the 1 day service versus rapid.
Post 34 IP   flag post
Yeah I'd like to know too...I paid for rapid...and just got my books back after 7weeks
Post 35 IP   flag post
Looks like Rapid has been moving ahead of schedule.
Post 36 IP   flag post
That's good news...I know what I'm doing payday
Post 37 IP   flag post
Collector 99issues private msg quote post Address this user
Ugh that feeling when you have been QC for 6 days..and its the weekend.
Post 38 IP   flag post
tts
Post 39 IP   flag post
600734 39 14
This topic is archived. Start new topic?