CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Modern AgeMemorabiliaMovies TelevisionPop Culture

Rick & Morty Thread Interdimensional Cable 33718

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 176 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
So maybe it's because I used my old email and I have 5 accounts and can't remember the password...
Post 177 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
If I get sniped on it they wanted it more than me.
Post 178 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
check your PMs Darth lol
Post 179 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
I have no PMs
Post 180 • IP   flag post


COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
I won...at my high bid...damn't Jerry
Post 181 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 182 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
I'm cursed and blessed simultaneously.
Post 183 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Word playa
Post 184 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
@DarthLego I even threw in a bonus for ya.
Post 185 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Oh wow, oh jeez!
Post 186 • IP   flag post
Collector Atakmunky7 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRig
@DarthLego I even threw in a bonus for ya.

I hope it's a picture of Jerry!
Post 187 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
ONI should totally make this a one shot comic book!


Post 188 • IP   flag post
Collector Atakmunky7 private msg quote post Address this user
I was thinking the other day that it might be kinda cool to get a RaM book signed by JMV.
Post 189 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atakmunky7
I was thinking the other day that it might be kinda cool to get a RaM book signed by JMV.

This one.


Post 190 • IP   flag post
Collector Atakmunky7 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atakmunky7
I was thinking the other day that it might be kinda cool to get a RaM book signed by JMV.

This one.



Post 191 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
It's bedtime for Lego, have to go into work tomorrow just to pay off @BigRig, he refused to except my Blemflarks.
Post 192 • IP   flag post
Collector Atakmunky7 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
he refused to except my Blemflarks.


Post 193 • IP   flag post
Collector Atakmunky7 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 194 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
that video made me hawt
Post 195 • IP   flag post
Collector Mef private msg quote post Address this user


YES
Post 196 • IP   flag post
Collector Mef private msg quote post Address this user
Those anguished screams crack me up so much.
Post 197 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
That was great 👍
Post 198 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
@DarthLego so you going to do an unboxing video when you get your package?
Post 199 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRig
@DarthLego so you going to do an unboxing video when you get your package?


You have to. There's a special extra freebie from me too Brah
Post 200 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Oh jeez Rick...
Post 201 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user




Post 202 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user

Post 203 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user



This guy arrived today, I already had it re-sold though, so it's going right back out Monday.
Post 204 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
AND BECAUSE YOU ARE JERRY SMITH, There's a "Here's Negan" inside. I Guarantee it, brah. You and I both know it. This whole entire board knows it.



Post 205 • IP   flag post
657131 846 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?