CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Modern AgeMemorabiliaMovies TelevisionPop Culture

Rick & Morty Thread Interdimensional Cable 33718

Collector Atakmunky7 private msg quote post Address this user
I really Jerryed that one.
Post 151 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
aw brah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atakmunky7
I actually have that in my watch list and forgot about it. #jerrymoment



Post 152 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Four color grails edition: clickable text
Post 153 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
That's the same dude I got my 4CG from, how many of these does he have?
Post 154 • IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
Four color grails edition: clickable text


He hasn't responded to my best offer
Post 155 • IP   flag post


COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
He has declined every best offer iv sent and no counter offer either
Post 156 • IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRig
He has declined every best offer iv sent and no counter offer either


He actually declined them? I sent a very reasonable best offer and it seems that it will expire without a word from him
Post 157 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
He's a Jerry!
Post 158 • IP   flag post
Collector Atakmunky7 private msg quote post Address this user
So there's this

http://www.ebay.com/itm/282588057465
Post 159 • IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atakmunky7
So there's this

http://www.ebay.com/itm/282588057465


That's awesome
Post 160 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Someone needs to recreate the opening scene of The Dark Knight with those!
Post 161 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Oh that would be the awesomes!
Post 162 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
good as gold
Post 163 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRig
good as gold


Post 164 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks. It's mine now.
Post 165 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke did you grab that?
Post 166 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Absolutely.
Post 167 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
hwy btw i got my cbcs box in today. should i post here or in a new thread? one of the 6 books is an ebay exclusive peter parker spectacular spidey 1
Post 168 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
Nice!
Post 169 • IP   flag post
Collector Atakmunky7 private msg quote post Address this user
New thread
Post 170 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Ok so I posted HUGE photos of the 9.8s and 9.6s. this should help everyone determine what's a good candidate for 9.8s
Post 171 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
My auction ends tonight at 11:00pm est
RAM #16 TLOU variant
Post 172 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
i got a loot crate email apologizing for the delay on the animation crate
Post 173 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRig
My auction ends tonight at 11:00pm est
RAM #16 TLOU variant


ya got 5 different bidders brah - there be some snipers in the nests tonight imo
Post 174 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
i got a loot crate email apologizing for the delay on the animation crate


I ain't got nothing!
Post 175 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 176 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
So maybe it's because I used my old email and I have 5 accounts and can't remember the password...
Post 177 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
If I get sniped on it they wanted it more than me.
Post 178 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
check your PMs Darth lol
Post 179 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
I have no PMs
Post 180 • IP   flag post
657131 846 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?