CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Modern AgeMemorabiliaMovies TelevisionPop Culture

Rick & Morty Thread Interdimensional Cable 33718

COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
I have some RAM items ending this weekend on eBay check them out great condition all NM. My store
Post 801 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Hello Doctor


Post 802 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
what's that on your avatar @bigrig
Post 803 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke just some oppression
Post 804 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
STILL?!
Post 805 • IP   flag post


I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user



Signed and sent by writer Tini Howard to me look at me
Post 806 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke has it ended yet? #neverforgetDL
Post 807 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user


Post 808 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 809 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRig
@kaptainmyke just some oppression


Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRig
@kaptainmyke has it ended yet? #neverforgetDL


@BigRig Since you have publicly chosen to make known the meaning behind your avatar, I am publicly asking you to change it to comply with the newly announced guidelines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Message Board Atmosphere thread
Do not question a forum moderator’s decision in public. This includes a user changing your avatar in retaliation for an action taken by a moderator.


Thanks!!
Post 810 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRig
@kaptainmyke just some oppression


Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRig
@kaptainmyke has it ended yet? #neverforgetDL


@BigRig Since you have publicly chosen to make known the meaning behind your avatar, I am publicly asking you to change it to comply with the newly announced guidelines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Message Board Atmosphere thread
Do not question a forum moderator’s decision in public. This includes a user changing your avatar in retaliation for an action taken by a moderator.


Thanks!!



Now I wouldn't never try to break any guidelines like that. This is not referring to a moderator more of a pressing issue.
Post 811 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRig
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRig
@kaptainmyke just some oppression


Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRig
@kaptainmyke has it ended yet? #neverforgetDL


@BigRig Since you have publicly chosen to make known the meaning behind your avatar, I am publicly asking you to change it to comply with the newly announced guidelines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Message Board Atmosphere thread
Do not question a forum moderator’s decision in public. This includes a user changing your avatar in retaliation for an action taken by a moderator.


Thanks!!



Now I wouldn't never try to break any guidelines like that. This is not referring to a moderator more of a pressing issue.


The issue concerning DL is a moderation issue. Thanks for complying!! I do appreciate it!!
Post 812 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Please do not lock up the Rick and Morty thread! LOOK AT ME
Post 813 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
Please do not lock up the Rick and Morty thread! LOOK AT ME





Or if you prefer ...


Post 814 • IP   flag post
Collector David_Kent private msg quote post Address this user
I'm glad you are around kaptain myke you are a amazing person and friend.
Post 815 • IP   flag post
Collector KingNampa private msg quote post Address this user
@TheDoctor1989 @kaptainmyke


Post 816 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 817 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke Welcome back!
Post 818 • IP   flag post
Collector neyko private msg quote post Address this user
IS this person unaware, smart, or has the bubble burst? I have never seen a lot of RAM including a #1 first print.

clickable text

Ebay RAM #1 first print with 3 and 4
Post 819 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by neyko
IS this person unaware, smart, or has the bubble burst? I have never seen a lot of RAM including a #1 first print.

clickable text

Ebay RAM #1 first print with 3 and 4


Iv seen better lots and this isn't the most desirable first printing out either
Post 820 • IP   flag post
Collector neyko private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRig
Quote:
Originally Posted by neyko
IS this person unaware, smart, or has the bubble burst? I have never seen a lot of RAM including a #1 first print.

clickable text

Ebay RAM #1 first print with 3 and 4


Iv seen better lots and this isn't the most desirable first printing out either


So the original is a better buy than the alt? I would think $100 starting is a good start.
Post 821 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
The orginal first printing is more valuable than the variants even the BAM #1 with a 1250 print run is still less valuable than the #1a copy
Post 822 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Everyone wants the first printing original cover A. Don't know why, but it's what the people want. I have a 9.6 and my last 9.8 for sale at my site or on ebay. Here is a link to my ebay store, TMNTToys


Post 823 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Also, the other big money cover is the Roiland variant. It's a 1:50 retailer incentive cover only, and I estimate there to be less than 25 in the wild today. Only 5-6 of them have been graded at CGC.


Post 824 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I can't remember but I think I was suspended when I got this:



Post 825 • IP   flag post
Collector TomD private msg quote post Address this user
Do you guys think that issue one will hold its price i knkw the show is popular now but once it cools off so might the comic
Post 826 • IP   flag post
Collector neyko private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomD
Do you guys think that issue one will hold its price i knkw the show is popular now but once it cools off so might the comic


Who knows. The jokes are already getting predictable. But what a fun show!!!!!
Post 827 • IP   flag post
Collector neyko private msg quote post Address this user
HEre is a RAM #25 for clickable text
Post 828 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user










2017 Adult Swim Rick and Morty Mr. Meeseeks and Morty Kippahs these sold out in 9 minutes.
Post 829 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
And no I believe the comics to hold their value and rise even more.
Post 830 • IP   flag post
657131 846 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?