Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgeMemorabiliaMovies TelevisionPop Culture

Rick & Morty Thread Interdimensional Cable 33718

Collector neyko private msg quote post Address this user
Notice that one has 33 bids as opposed to 2? Then again, the bids started from $0.
Post 776 IP   flag post
The 4th prints will probably be the ones that stay up in value knowing how unpredictable markets are. Was there a fifth printing?
Post 777 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by neyko
The 4th prints will probably be the ones that stay up in value knowing how unpredictable markets are. Was there a fifth printing?

The 4th prints will be the ones to get as I have 3rd and 5th prints.
Post 778 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Post 779 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Dan Mumford "Meeseeks"
Limited Edition 18"x24" Color Variant Print numbered #25/150.
Featured on Bottleneck Gallery.

Framed inside a gold frame with polished red accent streaks.
Post 780 IP   flag post

Collector David_Kent private msg quote post Address this user
Hey Darth.
Post 781 IP   flag post
Boys - and ladies - I believe the bubble has a hole in it. I think everyone that wanted a RAM #1 got it. Are these books still moving? I think I might break even if I sold what I bought for and I got a DEAL!
Post 782 IP   flag post
Quote:
I think everyone that wanted a RAM #1 got it.

#Wrong
Post 783 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
Quote:

#Wrong

I hope so.
Post 784 IP   flag post
Hey Darth
Post 785 IP   flag post
Collector Mef private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

#Wrong

I hope so.

I still need mine..
Post 786 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mef
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

#Wrong

I hope so.

I still need mine..

Me too
Post 787 IP   flag post
Me three
Post 788 IP   flag post
It's like saying the demand for Tec 27 has burst because none have sold recently. No, we just can't afford one right now.
Post 789 IP   flag post
Collector KiloGraham private msg quote post Address this user
I had the AMAZING pleasure of getting to meet the one and only Justin Roiland this weekend at Fan Expo. The organizers completely underestimated the popularity of both Justin AND Rick and Morty. His table was set up by the other voice artists and his line up space was very limited. Other celebrities had twice the floor space for lines that had no one in them. His line was packed from the get go on Saturday. Luckily I don't do lines. We cut right up to the front and waited about 5 or 10 minutes. He introduced himself and asked how we were doing, we did the same. We talked about his last trip to Toronto briefly and then it was time to get down to business. We talked Interdimensional Cable, Jerry's relationship with the Doofus, why we never saw Vindicators I or II, Beth's mom and a little bit about Gravity Falls and Adventure Time. I asked him about all the photos in the Smith house that had been replaced by alien bureaucrats and that Jerry had a framed picture of the Doofus hidden in Rick's garage in S3E1. Justin laughed and reply "Oh you noticed that?!" and went on to say he really wants to bring the Doofus back at some point, but he hasn't figured out the proper way to do it. He doesn't want to bring characters back just for the sake of their popularity, it has to be relevant to the progression of the story overall. During his panel he stated he doesn't want to "jump the shark". He also said "Jerry's such a loser, isn't he?" and that Chris Parnell kills it in the booth in a single take. I do have some slightly bad news for fans of Interdimensional Cable... We will not be getting it this season, but should be seeing it again next season (hopefully). He also mentioned that he's scared to bring Beth's mom in to the show because they don't know how to do it right. We had some fun doing our best Rick impressions for him and he dropped some awesome one liners in some of his voices. I asked him if he'd mind writing some quotes on my books and he chuckled and said "I'll write anything you want!". I commented on how much I liked the way he writes he name, he said a lot of people say that but that's just the way he's always wrote it. After signing my books we took a quick picture, he put up peace signs and I asked if we could do "Peace among worlds". He didn't even hesitate, said "Oh f**k ya!!" and threw up the middle fingers! After the photo we all shook hands, said how great it was to meet each other and went to drop off my books.

A side story from within that story. My celebrity witness was also a huge RAM fan and joined in on our convo with Justin. At one point Justin commented that he liked the witness's shirt. The witness then offered to get one for him and Justin said that would be great. After we went back to the his booth they didn't have any shirts left, so I grabbed a shirt for him from their south building booth while I was dropping of my books.

We ran back to the north building to get to his QA panel on time but were a few minutes late because of all the foot traffic. We got to the room and saw a crowd of people waiting outside. I walked to the door, flashed my pass and said "VIPs, let us in.". The millennial kid standing at the door replied "you can't go in, it's full." I told him he had to let us in, or he would have to go get someone higher up then him. This little punk states "I'm not doing that." Wrong answer. At this point some premium pass hold decides to chime in with "I believe VIPs are supposed to be in the line half and hour before it starts." Let's just say I had to put him in his place. There was no way I was letting some kid half my age and born this side of the year 2000 tell me I can't go in. I took one step towards the door when I felt a touch on my shoulder. It was another volunteer who was waving us towards the other entrance to the room. We didn't get seats but we were able to stand on the side at the front. At the end of the panel I held up the shirt Justin asked for and he waved me up the table to give it to him. I had completely forgotten to ask about sketches when I was getting autographs, so I asked if he was doing any while he was there. He said "ya man, at the table, come by tomorrow.".

The next day was Sunday and I was already overloaded with the King and Capullo/Snyder signings, and getting some other books signed so I didn't get back over to his table till around 3. The line was packed but I jumped it. I asked if it was still possible to get some sketches done. Unfortunately he said he only had the chance to do a few sketches that day, and though he really wanted to, he wasn't going to have the time. Understandable, he wanted to make sure as many fans as possible got autographs and really my fault for not asking. I even asked if he was sticking around Toronto for a day or two after the con, but he said he was airport bound that night. I told him I'd dm him on Twitter after the con was over and he said that was alright. I did get another photo of Rick signed for my brother as an Xmas gift.

Of all the people I've met at cons, Justin has to be the coolest, nicest and most down to earth person I've had the pleasure of meeting. Chatting with him was like talking to someone you'd known for years. Even with the huge line up we still talked for a good ten minutes. He wanted to give his fans as much 1 on 1 time as he could. The majority of celebrities do cons for the money, you could tell that Justin wasn't like that. He was never seated, always either at the side or in front of his table. He easily could have charged twice what he was for autographs and I (and probably everyone else there) would have gladly paid it.

So with all that out of the way, here's my first print #1 and 4CG #1 variants all signed by both Maurice LaMarche and Justin Roiland, and remarked by Justin as well. And the photo I had signed for my brother.

Peace Among Worlds!
I'm on the right (Justin's left).

Some videos I took during the QA, my phone died part way through so these were all I was able to take.

Post 790 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user
I don't know much at all about Rick and Morty. But I did watch "Talking Dead" last night, and one of the guests was a director from TWD. He was wearing a Rick the Worm pin.

The shows host mentioned it and everyone laughed.
Post 791 IP   flag post
Collector RexMuff private msg quote post Address this user
How awesome would a Walking Dead episode of RAM be. Zombie Riiiiiiiick!!!
Post 792 IP   flag post
Collector thpike private msg quote post Address this user
Sorry @kaptainmyke no pickle rick condoms for you. I'm sure you already knew but I've been gone for some time and decided this would be what I would say when I came back. Parenting is fun guys!
Post 793 IP   flag post
Collector RexMuff private msg quote post Address this user
KaptainMykes on an indefinite "vacation" from the forum man, not sure when(if) he's coming back.
Post 794 IP   flag post
clickable text

WHY MILLENNIALS LOVE ‘RICK AND MORTY’
The Adult Swim cartoon series is the internet’s favorite show, but not just because it’s good.
Post 795 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Just saw on the Trinity Facebook page, there will be a NYCC exclusive for Rick and Morty Pocket It Like You Stole It.
Post 796 IP   flag post
They had some new car games at my local, bookshop for Rick and Morty.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/112554680171?_mwBanner=1

I love this bogus sale. Kaye has a comic up for auction and he gets one bit for $200 from his body down the street. Smooth
Post 797 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Post 798 IP   flag post
Post 799 IP   flag post
Hey my friend kaptain myke.
Post 800 IP   flag post
I have some RAM items ending this weekend on eBay check them out great condition all NM. My store
Post 801 IP   flag post
Hello Doctor

Post 802 IP   flag post
what's that on your avatar @bigrig
Post 803 IP   flag post
@kaptainmyke just some oppression
Post 804 IP   flag post
STILL?!
Post 805 IP   flag post
600443 846 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?