CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Modern AgeMemorabiliaMovies TelevisionPop Culture

Rick & Morty Thread Interdimensional Cable 33718

COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
I'm selling RAM #1 BAM covers for 125 free shipping these are nm copies pm if interested
Post 751 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user


Post 752 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
Listed a .99 auction on eBay ends next Thursday at 9 RAM #1 BAM NM
Post 753 • IP   flag post
Collector neyko private msg quote post Address this user
Is this obvious or am I overthinking this: He is Pickle Rick because he drinks so much his liver already probably is one.
Post 754 • IP   flag post
Collector neyko private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRig
Listed a .99 auction on eBay ends next Sunday at 9 RAM #1 BAM NM


More pictures!!!!
Post 755 • IP   flag post


COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by neyko
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRig
Listed a .99 auction on eBay ends next Sunday at 9 RAM #1 BAM NM


More pictures!!!!


When I get home from work in a couple hours I will post more
Post 756 • IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRig
Listed a .99 auction on eBay ends next Sunday at 9 RAM #1 BAM NM


high bidder
Post 757 • IP   flag post
Collector Atakmunky7 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanatos
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRig
Listed a .99 auction on eBay ends next Sunday at 9 RAM #1 BAM NM


high bidder

For now......
Post 758 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Not any more
Post 759 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
More pictures have been uploaded
Post 760 • IP   flag post
Collector neyko private msg quote post Address this user
Went for a slabbed 9.8 variant for buy now $52.
Post 761 • IP   flag post
Collector neyko private msg quote post Address this user
Kidding.
Post 762 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
Ends tonight at 9est... RAM #1 BAM Variant
Post 763 • IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRig
Ends tonight at 9est... RAM #1 BAM Variant



Post 764 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
Ending #soon...
Post 765 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
I'm dying in a vat in the garage.

Tiny Rick!
Post 766 • IP   flag post
Collector neyko private msg quote post Address this user
clickable text

2 bids? Most of these books have a bidding war. This one has two bids? What does everyone think? Legit?
Post 767 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
We've seen a lot of shenanigans happen with that particular book.
Post 768 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by neyko
clickable text

2 bids? Most of these books have a bidding war. This one has two bids? What does everyone think? Legit?


That's a lot of flerbos.
Post 769 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Yep it goes for $900-1500 raw
Post 770 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
Expired
Post 771 • IP   flag post
Collector neyko private msg quote post Address this user
I can't watch RAM. I found myself swearing nonchalantly at work. Not good.
Post 772 • IP   flag post
Collector neyko private msg quote post Address this user
clickable textRAM Justin #1
Same seller, different bedspread?
I need to take screenshots of who is selling these things and what tablecloths they use.

"SERIOUS RICK & MORTY COLLECTORS ONLY!"

Oh, I don't know if I am qualified to buy.
Post 773 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by neyko
clickable textRAM Justin #1
Same seller, different bedspread?
I need to take screenshots of who is selling these things and what tablecloths they use.

"SERIOUS RICK & MORTY COLLECTORS ONLY!"

Oh, I don't know if I am qualified to buy.

Wow, that is a Jackwagon statement for a buyer to make, especially when only serious collectors can even afford that book or would be willing to pay the price it demands. lol
Post 774 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
need to see the black back cover of that book imo way too impractical to bid on such a valuable book otherwise
Post 775 • IP   flag post
Collector neyko private msg quote post Address this user
Notice that one has 33 bids as opposed to 2? Then again, the bids started from $0.
Post 776 • IP   flag post
Collector neyko private msg quote post Address this user
The 4th prints will probably be the ones that stay up in value knowing how unpredictable markets are. Was there a fifth printing?
Post 777 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by neyko
The 4th prints will probably be the ones that stay up in value knowing how unpredictable markets are. Was there a fifth printing?


The 4th prints will be the ones to get as I have 3rd and 5th prints.
Post 778 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Post 779 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user







Dan Mumford "Meeseeks"
Limited Edition 18"x24" Color Variant Print numbered #25/150.
Featured on Bottleneck Gallery.

Framed inside a gold frame with polished red accent streaks.
Post 780 • IP   flag post
657131 846 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?