CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Modern AgeMemorabiliaMovies TelevisionPop Culture

Rick & Morty Thread Interdimensional Cable 33718

COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
Sorry tried to put tabs on the tape for unwrapping it easier
Post 576 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah, the tape adhesive welded to the bubble wrap. Lol
Post 577 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 578 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
I didn't have that X-Men Gold #1 👍
Post 579 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
@DarthLego

Glad to see it made it safely tho 👍 hope you enjoy
Post 580 • IP   flag post


I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Are you happy with your shopping experience?
Post 581 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user

Post 582 • IP   flag post
Suckin' on a chili dog
Outside the Tastee Freez.
RexMuff private msg quote post Address this user
The Last of Us cover is squanchin awesome
Post 583 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by RexMuff
The Last of Us cover is squanchin awesome


I do have more copies..
Post 584 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
@DarthLego now about that ebay feedback...🤔
Post 585 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Feedback: "Seller was a real Jerry, imo, didn't even put my *buuurrrp* correct name on the address, and the packaging was so stiff and secure that my postal carrier couldn't even fold it to fit into the mailbox. Rating is a Boooo, Not Cool!"
Post 586 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 587 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
FML


clickable text
Post 588 • IP   flag post
Collector Atakmunky7 private msg quote post Address this user
I need to buy something from @BigRig just for the awesome packaging.
Post 589 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atakmunky7
I need to buy something from @BigRig just for the awesome packaging.


I take request lol
Post 590 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
@Atakmunky7 wants @BigRig's package imo
Post 591 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
@BigRig's Package was the best package I've ever received.
Post 592 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
oh boy
Post 593 • IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
@BigRig's Package was the best package I've ever received.


wut
Post 594 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user

Post 595 • IP   flag post
Collector KiloGraham private msg quote post Address this user
I still haven't received tracking info for either of my animation loots crates, but I did find photos of the DX crate contents, for anyone who wants to see what's inside.

https://m.imgur.com/a/QdjOs
Post 596 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiloGraham
I still haven't received tracking info for either of my animation loots crates, but I did find photos of the DX crate contents, for anyone who wants to see what's inside.

https://m.imgur.com/a/QdjOs


I haven't heard nothing about either of my crates just glad to see what's in them at least now
Post 597 • IP   flag post
Collector KiloGraham private msg quote post Address this user
Not overly thrilled on the DX crate contents, they're not bad but I fail to see the $100CAD value in it. I like bobs burgers so the koochi kopi is pretty cool. I don't really like the geeki tikis in general, and feel some what misled considering it's not exactly a figure like they were promoting. Overall not bad, but I'll probably never buy another crate again.


Post 598 • IP   flag post
Collector Atakmunky7 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 599 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
i got a tracking # email for my DX crate...so we shall see

what, there's no Rick and Morty anything in yours? @Thanatos?
Post 600 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
uh, pickle rick pop figure! clickable text
Post 601 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
I'll wait for an official Pickle Rick.
Post 602 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
They aren't going to make one I bet
Post 603 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
it's up to $80 now for a fake $10 pop figure.

I consider it a prototype if it ever is made. Technically this is the first.
Post 604 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
$91 now
Post 605 • IP   flag post
657131 846 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?