CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Modern AgeMemorabiliaMovies TelevisionPop Culture

Rick & Morty Thread Interdimensional Cable 33718

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
7 5/8ths x 10 1/2

Instead of just simply 7 5/8 x 10 1/2
Post 526 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
I labeled it for the benefit of others, not myself.


Keep telling yourself that.
Post 527 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 528 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
i can't read the bottom label. i be like


Post 529 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
The bottom label has the measurements in decimal, because that is how the appear on the CBCS site. I converted to fractions for tape measure use because that what people would be using if they measured their own.
Post 530 • IP   flag post


I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 531 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user

Post 532 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
@BigRig's package has arrived at the homestead.
Post 533 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Unfortunately I won't be home for 6 more hours.
Post 534 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
6hrs?! The suspense..
Post 535 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
.
Post 536 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
So I ordered 4 copies of RAM #1 BAM last night
Post 537 • IP   flag post
Collector Atakmunky7 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRig
So I ordered 4 copies of RAM #1 BAM last night

And you will be sending one to each of your fellow seal team crew as a thank you for having your back countless times on many dangerous missions!
Post 538 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRig
So I ordered 4 copies of RAM #1 BAM last night

How much did that set you back?
Post 539 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
i thought u got banned on ebay lulz
Post 540 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
i thought u got banned on ebay lulz


My 7 days are almost up lol
And I got the email from him yesterday
Post 541 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
@BigRig banned? How did that happen?
Post 542 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
On eBay for 7 days guy tried to cut a deal for the BAM copies threw PP and it flagged eBay
Post 543 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRig
So I ordered 4 copies of RAM #1 BAM last night

How much did that set you back?


Got them for a steal really need one?
Post 544 • IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Nice! Awesome pick up @BigRig!
Post 545 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Oh, if anyone wants the BAM just for the cover art, Books a Million has an exclusive volume one TPB with that cover for $20.
Post 546 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
But don't buy this one
BAM TPB
Post 547 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRig
But don't buy this one
BAM TPB

Good gravy, talk about a con artist.
Post 548 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanatos
4 BAM Variants on ebay for $99, though Im sure you've all seen this already lol

http://www.ebay.com/itm/302402038559


@Thanatos

Thanks for pointing it out
Post 549 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRig
But don't buy this one
BAM TPB

Good gravy, talk about a con artist.


Yeah it almost fooled me because I didn't take time to read the whole title and then I saw a line on the spine of the back cover picture
Post 550 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user



Ordered this today too thinking of getting "get your sh*t together" put on it thoughts?
Post 551 • IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRig
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanatos
4 BAM Variants on ebay for $99, though Im sure you've all seen this already lol

http://www.ebay.com/itm/302402038559


@Thanatos

Thanks for pointing it out


Were these the 4 you picked up?! I saw the seller changed the price the other day, if you got all 4 for that price then you made out like a bandit!
Post 552 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
Might of gotten them for a little better deal than that... 👍
Post 553 • IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRig
Might of gotten them for a little better deal than that... 👍


My man!
Post 554 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 555 • IP   flag post
657131 846 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?