CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Modern AgeMemorabiliaMovies TelevisionPop Culture

Rick & Morty Thread Interdimensional Cable 33718

COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke nice pick up!!
Post 501 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
it's literally worth its weight in gold, we'll put it that way imo
Post 502 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
they even included the memory chip of the photos in the photo album


Post 503 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Now I need Chris Parnell. Oh wait - nevermind.
Post 504 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
Now I need Chris Parnell. Oh wait - nevermind.

LOL
Post 505 • IP   flag post


Collector Mef private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke that statue is the best, totally worth picking up.
Post 506 • IP   flag post
Collector Atakmunky7 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
Now I need Chris Parnell. Oh wait - nevermind.

There's only one type of person that wouldn't get this. Am I right?
Post 507 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Does not getting a Jerry signature make one a Jerry? But if you get Jerry's signature, does that also make you a Jerry?
Post 508 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user



My "sketches" from today





That's for my mailman for tomorrow
Post 509 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
@BigRig send @Thanatos a PDF of that! lol
Post 510 • IP   flag post
Collector Atakmunky7 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRig



My "sketches" from today


That is on of the Jerryest things I've seen.
Post 511 • IP   flag post
Collector Atakmunky7 private msg quote post Address this user
I'm kinda worried. I ordered some books from her and asked for remarks. I got no reply but my books shipped sssooooooo.......
Post 512 • IP   flag post
Collector Atakmunky7 private msg quote post Address this user
@BigRig you should have the envelope slabbed w an ART label!!
Post 513 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Wow that envelope tho
Post 514 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
Was even sealed with electrical tape lmao
Post 515 • IP   flag post
Collector Atakmunky7 private msg quote post Address this user
I think every site should have an instructional video on how to package books that must be watched before any seller can recieve any funds.
Post 516 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
We should all pitch in for a bag and board care package for these ladies.
Post 517 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atakmunky7
@BigRig you should have the envelope slabbed w an ART label!!

This, but he will have to cut it to size limits and it will only get a blue label cause there's no signature.
Post 518 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
that one mr meeseeks with the toupee tho
Post 519 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
My size limit cheat sheet, cut to exact dimensions.


Post 520 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
I have a feeling that ONI is hiring artists, who are great artists, but have not worked in the comic book industry before.
Post 521 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
i think it's cute you find the need to type in "ths" in your fractional memes to yourself.
Post 522 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
and shouldn't "MAXIMUM" be larger font?
Post 523 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
i think it's cute you find the need to type in "ths" in your fractional memes to yourself.

What?
Post 524 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
I labeled it for the benefit of others, not myself.
Post 525 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
7 5/8ths x 10 1/2

Instead of just simply 7 5/8 x 10 1/2
Post 526 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
I labeled it for the benefit of others, not myself.


Keep telling yourself that.
Post 527 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 528 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
i can't read the bottom label. i be like


Post 529 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
The bottom label has the measurements in decimal, because that is how the appear on the CBCS site. I converted to fractions for tape measure use because that what people would be using if they measured their own.
Post 530 • IP   flag post
657131 846 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?