Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgeMemorabiliaMovies TelevisionPop Culture

Rick & Morty Thread Interdimensional Cable 33718

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
noope
Post 476 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user

Post 477 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
@DarthLego If by math you mean sneaky Klingon tricks.

Post 478 IP   flag post

Post 479 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by RexMuff
I'm goin wit 15. Final answer

Of course it's 15. I just like to mess with ya. Go back to middle school ya Jerrys

YOU WIN A PRIZE!
Post 480 IP   flag post

@kaptainmyke

Post 481 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
Nvm I'm a jerry lol so I got my exceed variants but not sketch
Post 482 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRig
17 is the answer

Post 483 IP   flag post
Quote:

You didn't message and ask for remarks? Look in the inside front cover is there at least a signature imo?
Post 484 IP   flag post
Collector RexMuff private msg quote post Address this user
No way! I've never won anything! Well, not true, I won Tom petty tickets once. But I'm goin to Disney world!
Post 485 IP   flag post
Quote:

You went full Jerry, never go full Jerry.
Post 486 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
Quote:

You didn't message and ask for remarks? Look in the inside front cover is there at least a signature imo?

I did i I even ask for mr meeseeks I got it on the bag it was shipped in smh
Post 487 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I did i I even ask for mr meeseeks I got it on the bag it was shipped in smh

Post 488 IP   flag post
On the "bag"? oh no

Post 489 IP   flag post
No protection in the envelope and was just stuffed in the mail box mailman has failed me
Post 490 IP   flag post
comic book artists who troll their fans trolololol true RICK AND MORTY like, amirite? LOOK AT ME! I guess I scored lucky on both of those "deals" I use loosely in airquotes.
Post 491 IP   flag post
Quote:
No protection in the envelope and was just stuffed in the mail box mailman has failed me

Post 492 IP   flag post
KaptainMyke, educate these artists, show them the ways of our tribe.
Post 493 IP   flag post
says my gold statue is out for delivery imo
Post 494 IP   flag post
should i make a "how to" for the comic book artists? trolololol and send it to Mady G and CJ Cannon?
Post 495 IP   flag post

Post 496 IP   flag post
2017 Loot Crate RICK and MORTY Gold Statue CAST SIGNED at 2017 SDCC

What you are looking at is a Loot Crate Exclusive 2017 Rick and Morty "Peace Among Worlds" gold statue that is signed by the voice actors of the Adult Swim cartoon RICK AND MORTY. An attendee apparently won a ticket through the lottery system at SDCC for autograph signings and this person brought along this here shiny brand new Loot Crate Exclusive stature literally worth it's weight in gold! The seller who I aquired this from was nice enough to provide the original photos from the camera and 2GB memory card from the camera that took the photos while meeting the cast at the 2017 SDCC panel! I wished more people would do that, am I right?

This amazing piece is getting a custom made acrylic case from CGA Collectibles, Inc and I will incorporate the photos into the case.

Signed at 2017 Adult Swim Rick and Morty Panel featuring the cast:

Justin Roiland co-creator, writer, and voices of Rick and Morty among many many others
Dan Harmon co-creator, writer, and voices of Rick and Birdperson among many others
Spencer Grammar voice of Summer Smith
Sarah Chalke voice of Beth Smith
Ryan Ridley is writer and voices of Lighthouse Chief, Cousin Nicky, Vampire Master

This fantastic piece is one of my very personal favorites.

PEACE AMONG WORLDS!

Post 497 IP   flag post

2017 Oni Press RICK and MORTY #28 SDCC Exclusive Variant
Variant by Sara Richard
Post 498 IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
holy balls @kaptainmyke this is the coolest thing I've seen in our RaM threads. I can't imagine how much this set you back.
Post 499 IP   flag post
@kaptainmyke nice pick up!!
Post 500 IP   flag post
@kaptainmyke nice pick up!!
Post 501 IP   flag post
it's literally worth its weight in gold, we'll put it that way imo
Post 502 IP   flag post
they even included the memory chip of the photos in the photo album

Post 503 IP   flag post
Now I need Chris Parnell. Oh wait - nevermind.
Post 504 IP   flag post
Quote:
Now I need Chris Parnell. Oh wait - nevermind.

LOL
Post 505 IP   flag post
597883 846 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?