CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Modern AgeMemorabiliaMovies TelevisionPop Culture

Rick & Morty Thread Interdimensional Cable 33718

COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
Darthlegos package will be there tomorrow... #soon
Post 426 • IP   flag post
Collector Atakmunky7 private msg quote post Address this user
Unlike @Thanatos my mail carrier is not a Jerry.
Post 427 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I shipped and packed like seal team Rick
Post 428 • IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atakmunky7
Unlike @Thanatos my mail carrier is not a Jerry.


He can't help himself. Jerry's gonna Jerry.
Post 429 • IP   flag post
Collector Atakmunky7 private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke thanks s lot.


You rock.
Post 430 • IP   flag post


COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
I'm Mohawk Rick! I pity the fool.
Post 431 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Indeed
Post 432 • IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Rick.

Bye Rick.
Post 433 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 434 • IP   flag post
Suckin' on a chili dog
Outside the Tastee Freez.
RexMuff private msg quote post Address this user
60?
Post 435 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
5 + 2 X 10 = X
5 + 20 = X
25 = X
Post 436 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
17
Post 437 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
17
Always multiply or divide before adding or subtracting.
Post 438 • IP   flag post
Collector Atakmunky7 private msg quote post Address this user
I will refrain from answering in case this is a contest so one of you Jerrys might have a shot. Also, this...

Post 439 • IP   flag post
Suckin' on a chili dog
Outside the Tastee Freez.
RexMuff private msg quote post Address this user
15, its 15. Wait....yea 15
Post 440 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by RexMuff
15, its 15. Wait....yea 15


IM MR MEESEEKS LOOK AT ME You answered twice. Which is your final LOOK AT ME answer?
Post 441 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
70
Post 442 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Ignore my first answer, I thought all the signs were + first time I looked.
Post 443 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
70


IM MR MEESEEKS LOOK AT ME You answered twice. Which is your final LOOK AT ME answer?
Post 444 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
70 final answer
Post 445 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user



i tracked this guy down. he made these. i'm gonna throw lots of money at him to see if he will give them to me. now.
Post 446 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 447 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke



i tracked this guy down. he made these. i'm gonna throw lots of money at him to see if he will give them to me. now.

Oh wow 😲
Post 448 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Ok, it has to be either Dr Choas with 25, or me with 70. Because science.
Post 449 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
@DarthLego Itd Dr Chaos because math.
Post 450 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Still need an answer from Rex imo LOOK AT ME
Post 451 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
@drchaos he didn't say it was Earth Math. imo. Besides you already answered, I couldn't use the same answer as you.
Post 452 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Regarding SEAL TEAM RICK - There's more than 5 of us here so unfortunately some of you didn't make the cut.




Should have tried the Herr Starr approach imo
Post 453 • IP   flag post
Suckin' on a chili dog
Outside the Tastee Freez.
RexMuff private msg quote post Address this user
I'm goin wit 15. Final answer
Post 454 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by RexMuff
I'm goin wit 15. Final answer


LOOK AT ME You're locked in with that answer.
Post 455 • IP   flag post
657131 846 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?