CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Modern AgeMemorabiliaMovies TelevisionPop Culture

Rick & Morty Thread Interdimensional Cable 33718

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
it's heavy for being empty I searched on reddit - seems it's a ceramic coin bank
Post 401 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
can't find a pic
Post 402 • IP   flag post
Collector Atakmunky7 private msg quote post Address this user
Schrodingers meeseeks box!
Post 403 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Why leave it sealed? You already know you're never selling it. lol
Post 404 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Could this be it? clickable text
Post 405 • IP   flag post


I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
IT'S TOO SMALL
Post 406 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 407 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
You're all promoted.
Post 408 • IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke



I like it.

I'M DREADLOCK RICK!
Post 409 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
Now I know what mask I'll be buying
Post 410 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
we totally should buy the mask we are! I will!
Post 411 • IP   flag post
Collector Atakmunky7 private msg quote post Address this user
It's official
Post 412 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
Funny thing is I already bid on one like mine So I'm in
Post 413 • IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke pressing better get me 9.8s lol ouch!


Post 414 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post 415 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
You just created a chance. better than none at all brah
Post 416 • IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
You just created a chance. better than none at all brah


I wanted regular modern pressing but got charged for 2day modern pressing two times the cost better mean two times the grade bump!
Post 417 • IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
4 BAM Variants on ebay for $99, though Im sure you've all seen this already lol

http://www.ebay.com/itm/302402038559
Post 418 • IP   flag post
Collector Atakmunky7 private msg quote post Address this user
And now, the moment we didn't even know we were all waiting for until right now.
Post 419 • IP   flag post
Collector Atakmunky7 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 420 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
OH interesting....
Post 421 • IP   flag post
Collector Atakmunky7 private msg quote post Address this user




Post 422 • IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
MY GUESS:

Best possible outcome - CBCS 9.8 RAM #1

Worst possible outcome - a pickle.
Post 423 • IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Well I was wrong, it was right there in the middle haha

Super cool of you @kaptainmyke.
Post 424 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Glad it got there safe and morty
Post 425 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
Darthlegos package will be there tomorrow... #soon
Post 426 • IP   flag post
Collector Atakmunky7 private msg quote post Address this user
Unlike @Thanatos my mail carrier is not a Jerry.
Post 427 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I shipped and packed like seal team Rick
Post 428 • IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atakmunky7
Unlike @Thanatos my mail carrier is not a Jerry.


He can't help himself. Jerry's gonna Jerry.
Post 429 • IP   flag post
Collector Atakmunky7 private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke thanks s lot.


You rock.
Post 430 • IP   flag post
657131 846 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?