CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Modern AgeMemorabiliaMovies TelevisionPop Culture

Rick & Morty Thread Interdimensional Cable 33718

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I'll do another Rick and Morty giveaway again soon, I'll have to be a little more creative, and more announced too
Post 276 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
I thought it was cool we didn't know there was a prize.
Post 277 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Yep
Post 278 • IP   flag post
Collector Mef private msg quote post Address this user
Was out today and couldn't resist grabbing the whole set..

Post 279 • IP   flag post
Moderators handing out titles: Boom. Roasted. Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
Mr. Meeseeks prints link is now up. One version of 50 is sold out.

clickable text
Post 280 • IP   flag post


I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hcanes
Mr. Meeseeks prints link is now up. One version of 50 is sold out.

clickable text


thank you! I bought the one I wanted anyhow, the orangey one
Post 281 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
I forgot about it got the Orange one I'm ok with that they look nice 👍
Post 282 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah me too I prefer the brighter blue hue to the meeseeks too, hence my avatar hue
Post 283 • IP   flag post
Collector Mef private msg quote post Address this user
Well... this is happening... not entirely sure what it is, but it's happening

Post 284 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
Looks like the lsd skit right now interesting..
Post 285 • IP   flag post
Collector Mef private msg quote post Address this user
They had a Horse Hospital commercial on a few minutes ago, it's like all the promos cut together. I'm just wondering if they're gonna premiere the episode here.
Post 286 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
1130
Post 287 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 288 • IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Glad they posted the stream link, guess I don't have to go anywhere to watch it
Post 289 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
wut do u mean
Post 290 • IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
wut do u mean


http://www.adultswim.com/videos/streams

They are streaming episode 1 right meow, episode 2 goes live in 6 min
Post 291 • IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Supposedly...otherwise I'm going to have to sprint to the living room lol
Post 292 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
man but then u gotta walk like 10-30 ft no way
Post 293 • IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
110,000 people streaming right meow.
Post 294 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
THAT'S IT?! I'd expect 400 MILLION.
Post 295 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
THAT'S IT?! I'd expect 400 MILLION.

the rest walked 10 feet. :zing:
Post 296 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
@Mef what was in that video? it is no longer available.
Post 297 • IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
@Mef what was in that video? it is no longer available.


It was a live hype video leading up the new RaM episode tonight, just some guys playing all the different trailers and teasers with commentary and stuff.
Post 298 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I just bought me a Summer voodoo doll

https://asseenonadultswim.com/collections/adult-swim-shop/products/summer-jinx-plush


Post 299 • IP   flag post
Collector Atakmunky7 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
I just bought me a Summer voodoo doll

https://asseenonadultswim.com/collections/adult-swim-shop/products/summer-jinx-plush



Can you use it to control Spencer?
Post 300 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
I just bought me a Summer voodoo doll

https://asseenonadultswim.com/collections/adult-swim-shop/products/summer-jinx-plush




I had to grab one too
Post 301 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 302 • IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Bro. We were supposed to be spoiler free for at least 24 hours
Post 303 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I think you're good. That does not spoil any plot or give away any details other than a Hulk reference. So look for it when you see it. Jerry.
Post 304 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Do we need a spoiler zone thread?
Post 305 • IP   flag post
657131 846 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?