CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Modern AgeMemorabiliaMovies TelevisionPop Culture

Rick & Morty Thread Interdimensional Cable 33718

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Does anyone want to guess how many Mr Meeseeks are in my avatar? It took me over 2 hours to make this one yesterday while jamming to the Dark Side of the Moon and bourbon.
Post 226 • IP   flag post
Collector Atakmunky7 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
Does anyone want to guess how many Mr Meeseeks are in my avatar? It took me over 2 hours to make this one yesterday while jamming to the Dark Side of the Moon and bourbon.

42. The answer to everything is 42.
Post 227 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Nooooooope way off
Post 228 • IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Tree fiddy.
Post 229 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Lower
Post 230 • IP   flag post


I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user



Check my poster out brah
Post 231 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke

It is a small picture so it gets blurry when I try to zoom in but there has got to be about 30 of them or so.
Post 232 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Waaay more than 30
Post 233 • IP   flag post
Collector Mef private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke 181!?
Post 234 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
higher
Post 235 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
256
Post 236 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke



Check my poster out brah

That looks so good 👍. I need to frame mine.
Post 237 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
HIGHER
Post 238 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 239 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
300
Post 240 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
higher
Post 241 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
333
Post 242 • IP   flag post
Moderators handing out titles: Boom. Roasted. Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
Got a newsletter from Bottleneck Gallery that at 8PM EST, the below Mr. Meeseeks screen prints will be released.





Edition of 50 $50 ea.




Edition of 150 $40 ea.




Edition of 50 $50 ea.
Post 243 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
oh wow i love it

is this like a "last supper" or "nativity scene" mashup? did i interpret this right?
Post 244 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
i actually like the middle one better
Post 245 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
do u have a link? i tried the google but the googles do nothing


Post 246 • IP   flag post
Collector Atakmunky7 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
do u have a link? i tried the google but the googles do nothing




https://bottleneckgallery.com

Here you go Jerry.
Post 247 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
oh wow i love it

is this like a "last supper" or "nativity scene" mashup? did i interpret this right?

No on those, but it might be a mashup based on something else.
Post 248 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
333


Higher
Post 249 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atakmunky7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
do u have a link? i tried the google but the googles do nothing




I know the website I was looking for a specific link

https://bottleneckgallery.com

Here you go Jerry.


I know the website I was looking for a specific link
Post 250 • IP   flag post
Collector Atakmunky7 private msg quote post Address this user
Don't think they have any link to the prints yet cuz they arent on sale. I searched the site for 'meeseeks' and 'rick and morty' and they didnt show up. I even searched the artists name. He did a cool snowball but the meeseeks isn't there.
Post 251 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
OK that's what I thought then because I tried the same thing
Post 252 • IP   flag post
Collector Atakmunky7 private msg quote post Address this user
Just set an alarm on your phone so you don't miss it. I bet they sell out fast.
Post 253 • IP   flag post
Collector Atakmunky7 private msg quote post Address this user
341
Post 254 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Higher
Post 255 • IP   flag post
657131 846 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?