Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCBCS Signature ASPComics Modern AgeMovies Television

Could become a "key" issue.362

Collector Mathyus_42 private msg quote post Address this user
*** If you have not seen the season finally of Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D., there could be a minor spoiler.***

What are some of the books you think think could be ones to watch? Look what the TV shows have done for Alias #1, and for Sandman #4. The first appearance of Jessica Jones, and of Lucifer have become a couple of sought after books. I saw someone mention The Amazing Spider-Man Annual #15 because the story is close to that of Punisher's story in the Daredevil TV show. With the end of this season's SHIELD, Daisy has officially taken the name Quake. With Secret War Book 2 from 2004 being the first appearance of Quake, could that be one to watch?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Evangelon private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathyus_42
*** If you have not seen the season finally of Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D., there could be a minor spoiler.***

What are some of the books you think think could be ones to watch? Look what the TV shows have done for Alias #1, and for Sandman #4. The first appearance of Jessica Jones, and of Lucifer have become a couple of sought after books. I saw someone mention The Amazing Spider-Man Annual #15 because the story is close to that of Punisher's story in the Daredevil TV show. With the end of this season's SHIELD, Daisy has officially taken the name Quake. With Secret War Book 2 from 2004 being the first appearance of Quake, could that be one to watch?
I've got a couple and watched the price on ebay go up a bit in the last couple of months. If you remember in season 2 Raina said that Sky was destined to lead the Inhumans, not sure if this hints to an alternate origin story, or how this would correlate with Black Bolt, but does hint at some sort of future importance.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Yes, I remember that. I am sure they will change things up a bit so it is not exactly the same. That way there is less people to pay royalties too. ;-) I was just glad to see her take the name Quake. Mack kept calling her Tremors, and thought they were going to keep that.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Also, do you think with him getting a TV show, the first appearance of Luke Cage will move up?
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Evangelon private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathyus_42
Also, do you think with him getting a TV show, the first appearance of Luke Cage will move up?
Already has been big time. Same with Ironfist.
Post 5 IP   flag post
I suppose since his show has been coming for a while, and with him on Jessica Jones, it had a big draw from that.
Post 6 IP   flag post
600742 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?