Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
MemorabiliaMovies TelevisionMovies TelevisionPop CultureQuestions

#100moviestoseebeforeyoudie by @kaptainmyke!3591

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I compiled this list almost 4 years ago. It is also numbered in order of impact and cultural significance to me. It means a lot to me to share it with you and I understand many of you most likely will not agree or like my list. My goal however is to maybe introduce something new to you maybe you never thought to check out or watch. Many of these movies are out of print and I spent many years trying to chase down. That's part of the fun like comic books! You can probably see a lot of my influence in what I like and my personality too with this list.

It still holds to this day. Enjoy.

@DarthJerry requested I type out the list so here ya go!

1 The Thing
2 Dawn of the Dead
3 Dirty Mary, Crazy Larry
4 American Beauty
5 Pulp Fiction
6 Lady Snowblood
7 Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Garcia
8 Memento
9 The Usual Suspects
10 Shaft
11 Terminator 2
12 Saw
13 The Princess Bride
14 Thriller: They Call Her One Eye
15 Sushi Girl
16 Run Lola Run
17 Last Action Hero
18 The Pom Pom Girls
19 Django
20 Fifth Element
21 Total Recall
22 They Live
23 The Driver
24 Invasion of the Bee Girls
25 PoliceWomen
26 10 Violent Women
27 Master Touch
28 White Lightning
29 Detroit 9000
30 Planet Terror
31 Dirty Harry
32 Enter the Drazon
33 Robin Hood: Men in Tights
34 Assault on Pricinct 13
35 True Romance
36 The Wraith
37 The Yakuza
38 Robocop
39 Black Cobra
40 The Born Losers
41 Evil Dead 2
42 The Big Boss
43 Fargo
44 Once Upon A Time in the West
45 Master of the Flying Guillotine
46 The People Under the Stairs
47 Army of Darkness
48 The 36th Chamber
49 Predator 2
50 5 Fingers of Death
51 Big Lebowski
52 Robocop 2
53 Donnie Darko
54 SwitchBlade Sisters
55 The Candysnatchers
56 Tango and Cash
57 TNT Jackson
58 There Was a Crooked Man
59 Macon County Line
60 Imprudent Iron Phoenix
61 HighBallin'
62 Kill Bill 1 and 2
63 Black Moon Rising
64 Point Break
65 Thunderbolt and Lightfoot
66 Two-Lane Blacktop
67 Paranormal Activity
68 Superman III
69 The Car
70 Boss N*gger
71 The Crow
72 Come Drink with Me
73 Fast Five
74 Drag Me to Hell
75 Iron Man 3
76 Neverending Story
77 The Chinese Connection
78 The Labyrinth
79 Breakfast Club
80 Godfather II
81 The Rocketeer
82 Die Hard 3
83 Race with the Devil
84 The Black Dragon
85 Beetlejuice
86 Watchmen
87 Home Alone 2
88 The Incredible Two-Headed Transplant
89 Who Framed Roger Rabbit
90 Chinese Hercules
91 Taxi Driver
92 From Beyond
93 Escape from New York
94 Five Deadly Venoms
95 Rolling Thunder
96 Brazil
97 The Hearse
98 Black Cadillac
99 Dead End
100 Moon Trap
Post 1 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
#100 "Moon Trap"

Post 2 IP   flag post

#99 2003's "Dead End"
Post 3 IP   flag post
#98 "Black Cadillac"

Post 4 IP   flag post

#97 "The Hearse"
Post 5 IP   flag post
#96 "Brazil" (robert deniro)

Post 6 IP   flag post
#95 "Rolling Thunder"

Post 7 IP   flag post
#94 "5 Deadly Venoms"

Post 8 IP   flag post

#93 "Escape From New York" #johncarpenter
Post 9 IP   flag post

#92 "From Beyond" #hplovecraft
Post 10 IP   flag post

#91 "Taxi Driver" #robertdeniro
Post 11 IP   flag post

#90 "Chinese Hercules"
Post 12 IP   flag post

#89 "Who Framed Roger Rabbit"
Post 13 IP   flag post

#88 "The Incredible Two-Headed Transplant"
Post 14 IP   flag post

#87 "Home Alone 2"
Post 15 IP   flag post

#86 "Watchmen"
Post 16 IP   flag post

#85 "Beetlejuice"
Post 17 IP   flag post

#84 "The Black Dragon" with Ron Van Cleef
Post 18 IP   flag post

#83 "Race with the Devil" with 2 of my favorites: Peter Fonda and Wes Bishop
Post 19 IP   flag post

#82 ""Die Hard With A Vengeance" (PT 3)
Post 20 IP   flag post

#81 "The Rocketeer" by Dave Stevens feat. Jennifer Connelly.
Post 21 IP   flag post

#80 "The Godfather Pt II" #godfather2
Post 22 IP   flag post

#79 "The Breakfast Club"
Post 23 IP   flag post

#78 "The Labyrinth"
Post 24 IP   flag post

#77 "The Chinese Connection" #brucelee #belikewater
Post 25 IP   flag post

#76 "The Neverending Story" (there's a rumored reboot coming 2018)
Post 26 IP   flag post

#75 "Iron Man 3"
Post 27 IP   flag post

#74 "Drag Me to Hell" #samraimi
Post 28 IP   flag post

#73 "Fast Five"
Post 29 IP   flag post

#72 "Come Drink with Me"
Post 30 IP   flag post
598059 203 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?