COLLECTOR JWKyle private msg quote post Address this user

Post 308 IP   flag post

Post 309 IP   flag post

Post 310 IP   flag post

Post 311 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR_SigS
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
How about some Neal Adams covers on the Phantom Stranger?

I've never seen this cover.
Now it's pretty obvious that Man-Thing was Marvel's answer to Swamp Thing, but THIS...
It took me a second to realize the trunk was missing on the face, so I was very puzzled over why Man-Thing would be on a DC cover.

There's had to have been many discussions on older forums over how blatantly this look was ripped off.

That's what I thought when I first saw the cover.
Definitely very Man-Thing-ish.

And yes, a very cool cover indeed!
Post 312 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 313 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 314 IP   flag post
Here are a couple for JSAmand (you posted 1 and 3). Seriously, if you or anyone else needs any of the comics I have posted here for their personal collections (not resale!), send me a PM and we'll see if we can work something out. It is time to start thinning the herd.

Post 315 IP   flag post

Post 316 IP   flag post

Post 317 IP   flag post

Post 318 IP   flag post

Post 319 IP   flag post

Post 320 IP   flag post
CBCS broke up with me over Facebook. CFP_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick_Pontoon
Had to go for the Beware bag scan.

One of my favorite covers.
Post 321 IP   flag post
Here kitty, kitty..

Post 322 IP   flag post

Post 323 IP   flag post

Post 324 IP   flag post

Post 325 IP   flag post

Post 326 IP   flag post
Collector NScott private msg quote post Address this user

This is from THAILAND. The series is called Sayongkwan (=Horror); #91, 1986. Inside is Savage Sword of Conan and various sci-fi/horror.

Thanks for viewing!

N. Scott Robinson, Ph.D.
sonrob@msn.com
Globo Cómico

Post 327 IP   flag post
Let's see if we can get this thread going again. How about something a little different; anyone else remember Atlas Comics from around 1975? They came on strong with lots of titles, well-known artists, and multiple genres, but flamed out almost immediately.

Post 328 IP   flag post

Post 329 IP   flag post

Post 330 IP   flag post
597889 398 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?