Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Silver Age

Score of the weekend3487

Collector Thearrow private msg quote post Address this user
What was everyone's score over the weekend? Mine was i got 18 comics 13 silver age and 5 modern age to add to my collection. All for $250.
Post 1 IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
Got these this yesterday 16 of ultimate under ground comics. All signed by Gary Hallgren, tomorrow Dan O'Neill will be signing them
Post 2 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Got my mail in - picked up the 'Time Warp' series from 1979 - all 9.2+.
All Kaluta Covers with great interior art from the likes of Joe Orlando, Steve Ditko, Gil Kane, Howard Chaykin and more. All for $40 CAD with shipping! Very much in the 1950's EC style of book - love it
Post 3 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthshaker01
Got these this yesterday 16 of ultimate under ground comics. All signed by Gary Hallgren, tomorrow Dan O'Neill will be signing them

I have one copy each of Air Pirates 1 and 2. But you have a small hoard.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah....been looking to get some Air Pirates
Post 5 IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
@conditionfreak wait I'm just about done pressing a 26 for tomorrows signing. I'll post pic in a few. Ok here ya go.

Post 6 IP   flag post
@conditionfreak #1 you can find, #2 is harder to get, but The Tortise and the Hare is even tougher. Dan O'Neill told me The Tortise and the Hare is really Air Pirates Funnies #3, but due to lawsuit they renamed it.
They are all tough to find in high grade.9.4 or above. I think all the ones I have aquired are easily 9.4 to 9.8. Plus if things go well I'll have atleast 3 of the 4 artists signed on the cover when I am all done next week.
Post 7 IP   flag post
601340 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?