Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Movies TelevisionPop CultureQuestionsToysToys Statues

Needful Things.3476

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I'll start:

I want a brand new car.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke

I want a brand new car.

Granted but it has no engine and you have to pedal with your feet like Fred Flintstone.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Relaxin89 private msg quote post Address this user
Venom #150 Bagley 10.0 Mint
Post 4 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relaxin89
Venom #150 Bagley 10.0 Mint

Granted but Stan Lee signs it on the UPC barcode in the bottom left corner. Upside down.
Post 5 IP   flag post
@kaptainmyke 😔 Ok. But don't wish that evil on me! Lol
Post 6 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
Stan Lee signs it on the UPC barcode in the bottom left corner. Upside down.
LOLz!
Post 7 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrewbeer
LOLz!

Granted but now you can never stop laughing. Ever. Eventually you get a heart attack from non stop laughter and die while choking on your food.
Post 8 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
I want $5,000 in credit with CBCS
Post 9 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrewbeer
I want $5,000 in credit with CBCS

Granted but it's for reholders only.
Post 10 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
I want a philly cheesesteak sandwich
Post 11 IP   flag post
Wait, I said 10 Mint. Stan "the Man" immediately takes it to a -1
Post 12 IP   flag post
Quote:
Wait, I said 10 Mint. Stan "the Man" immediately takes it to a -1

Granted he signed it in his own blood.
Post 13 IP   flag post
@kaptainmyke God Damit Stan!
Post 14 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLS_Comics
I want a philly cheesesteak sandwich

Granted but the cheesesteak will never leave you. That means you will never be able to make it pass after eating it. Eventually dies of a rare medical condition known as fecal impaction of the colon.
Post 15 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
The timing of this thread is incredible.

Back in March I went to Costa Rica for the first stage of my dental implant. I had my hotel reserved for my return trip in September an just needrd to book my flight.

Couldn't get any good flights for those dates so I had to move my trip to dates when the flights are more reasonable.

Now I depart the day after Baltimore Comic Con (Monday) and return the day before I have to go to NYC (Tues) to pick up my vendor pass for NYCC.

I feel like I just used the monkey's paw to make a wish.
Post 16 IP   flag post

Post 17 IP   flag post
Quote:
@kaptainmyke God Damit Stan!

Granted. But Stan Lee now will live forever signing and smearing comics beyond your time on Earth, making his autographs worthless.
Post 18 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
I want a wallet that always has a $100 bill in it every time I open it without me ever adding any money to it.
Post 19 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
I want a wallet that always has a $100 bill in it every time I open it without me ever adding any money to it.

Granted. The $100 bill is a Rick and Morty Monopoly money bill with the face of Morty on each bill.
Post 20 IP   flag post
I want Rick and Morty monopoly money to be declared legal tender for all debts public and private.
Post 21 IP   flag post
Quote:
I want Rick and Morty monopoly money to be declared legal tender for all debts public and private.

Granted. However, the entire global economy crashes at an unprecedented scale making all currency worthless. Society begins to trade with only gasoline, liquor, cigarettes, and toilet paper. And beads.
Post 22 IP   flag post
Collector Atakmunky7 private msg quote post Address this user
I want a decent Fantastic Four movie.
Post 23 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atakmunky7

Dude, even the Devil has limitations.
Post 24 IP   flag post
Collector KingNampa private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:

Dude, even the Devil has limitations.
hahaha 😂🤣
Post 25 IP   flag post
Quote:

Granted. The movie consists of Howard the Duck, Awesome Slapstick, Spider-Ham, and Dazzler as the Fantastic Four directed by Michael Bay. You and the rest of the world will hate it but it will be a success at the box office because that's what Michael Bay does. Nobody can explain it but it happens.
Post 26 IP   flag post
Quote:

even the Devil has limitations.

Granted but Bessie wanted me to have unlimited powers which cancels out this request. Ask Gerber and Brunner for refund.
Post 27 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingNampa
hahaha 😂🤣

Granted but now you can never stop laughing like @shrewbeer so now you both look like hyenas
Post 28 IP   flag post
I want JWKyle's Longbox.
Post 29 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user
I don't want much, just:

a woman that likes comic books, likes basketball, and likes sex. And is slim and pretty. And is clean, And enjoys scratching my back. And likes western movies. And doesn't go ga-ga over Denzel Washington. And only speaks when addressed. And has inherited millions from her father. And likes dogs. And always looks ten years younger than I. And enjoys cooking and is good at it. And doesn't freak out if the lawn grass is four inches high. And I would like world peace and joy to all men.

Thanks you in advance.
Post 30 IP   flag post
598060 143 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?