Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Art Original ArtworkArt Sketch CoversCBCS GradedComics Silver AgeMemorabilia

anthonyscomicbookart.com comic con across US3471

Collector AnthonySnyder private msg quote post Address this user
Hello fellow collectors!

It's that time of the year again where I head out for the San Diego Comic Con and drive my entire inventory of original comic book art and GRADED comics across America. What makes that fun and worthwhile is doing business along the way with my customers. I'm also available to consign high end items so if any NY tri-state area collectors would like me to bring some of their stuff please get in touch with me ASAP.

We'll be leaving New Jersey Sunday (7/9) and from there we'll be driving along the route through Columbus OH, St. Louis MO, and Oklahoma City OK to Phoenix AZ and setting up for a special one day show at Fantastic Worlds Comics on Wednesday (7/12.)

After that we'll be in Los Angeles CA on Sunday (7/16) set up for a pop up show at the Ramada Plaza West Hollywood Hotel in the Grand Level Conference Room.

Then it's on to the main event in San Diego CA! Attendees, let me know with wants so I can have pulls available. We'll be arriving there on Monday (7/17) if you're in the area and would like to get together before the Con. Then we'll be set up on Tuesday (7/18) and will be at the San Diego Comic Con International through Sunday (7/23) in TWO locations: one our usual against the wall in Hall A at booth #5504 in a wide 4 booth set up and the other over in artist alley booth #4417 with some of our higher end artwork.

After the Con, I'll be traveling back through Tucson AZ and setting up for two different pop-up shows in Texas: one at a TBD location in San Antonio on Thursday (7/27) and the other at the Omni Hotel in Houston on Saturday (7/29) at a special local dealer event my friend Rober is hosting.

Then it's the home stretch! I'll be passing through New Orleans LA, Montgomery AL, Atlanta GA, Charlotte NC, Greensboro NC, Richmond VA, Washington DC, Baltimore MD, Philadelphia PA, and finally back home to Jersey on Monday (7/31.)

If you are anywhere on this cross country route and would like to meet up, call me at 917-821-8893. I'm always happy to do deals on buying, selling, and trading original comic book art, comics, Slabs, and collectibles.

Thanks,
Anthony Snyder

Wednesday (7/12)
Fantastic Worlds Comics
9393 N 90th St #119, Scottsdale, AZ 85258

Sunday (7/16)
Ramada Plaza West Hollywood Hotel & Suites
8585 Santa Monica Blvd 405-101and 10 Freeways, West Hollywood, CA 90069 US

Tuesday (7/18) through Sunday (7/23)
San Diego Convention Center
111 W Harbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92101
4417 and 4 booths 5504

Thursday (7/27)
San Antonio Pop-up Show at a TBD location

Saturday (7/29)
Omni Houston Hotel
4 Riverway, Houston, TX 77056

We're on a mad tear getting hundreds of items up a week on our eBay store:
Click here to see our eBay store with over 80,000 items!

We've just about finished our art website inventory and have launched our new merchant system to coincide with it. Pages on our website are now available for immediate purchase! No more waiting for a want list to be answered on 1,000s of original art pieces. Just check out and pay right away instantly on http://www.anthonyscomicbookart.com/

580 new original art pages added to our site in the last 30 days:
Click here to see our new items gallery!

1,061 new auctions listed on eBay this week including:

Thanks,
Anthony Snyder

Check out my eBay Store with over 80,000 items!
We have 50,000 comic books in stock!
Visit our art site with 1000's of pages!
500+ Slabs Available
Find us on Facebook
Post 1 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Wow that's dedication! I don't think I could do a coast to coast road trip with all those collectibles in tow. I also don't think I have the health or energy to pull all that off! This old man isn't supposed to live this long - Good luck to you and may you have a prosperous and successful series of shows!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Superworld private msg quote post Address this user
Super Cool, Anthony!

See you at the show.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
How come Anthony can make a trip across the USA and back, pay for his booth, cover all his cost, and others can't? Maybe he just has a better business model.
Post 4 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR Wolverine private msg quote post Address this user
@AnthonySnyder that's awesome man. I hope that you have an awesome trip!
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Jeremy_K private msg quote post Address this user
Fingers crossed you come across that Swamp Thing page. BTW Those pages came in no damage from shipping.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Tedsaid private msg quote post Address this user
Have fun, Anthony!!
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
This sounds exhausting and an absolute blast! Would be so cool to comic oriented road trip across the country.

On another note, I hate (love) your website. I just typed "Green Lantern" and I want it all.
Post 8 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Towmater
How come Anthony can make a trip across the USA and back, pay for his booth, cover all his cost, and others can't? Maybe he just has a better business model.

Because Anthony isn't typically trying to sell over priced junk.
Post 9 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Towmater

Anthony has a lot of large dollar books and original art for sale. His ebay store is huge.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Found a piece I need to have.

What is your ebay seller ID @AnthonySnyder? Can't seem to find it.
Post 11 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Anthonyscomicbookart-online
Post 12 IP   flag post
Collector AnthonySnyder private msg quote post Address this user
have over 80,000 collectibles on ebay available for immediate sale anthonyscomicbookart-online user name
the website specializing in art has a few high dollar graded comics like Hulk one etc also has been e-commerced as well you can check out and pay from the ordering cart
I look forward to seeing local collectors at the pop up stores in Phoenix and Los Angeles before San Diego .Let me know with interest anthony@anthonysnyder.com San Antonio and Houston after .
thanks
Anthony Snyder
Post 13 IP   flag post
597970 13 13
This topic is archived. Start new topic?