Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector Mickee92 private msg quote post Address this user
So I have the first solo Joker series complete 1-9 with apparently 1 & 9 being the rarer in pretty good condition.

Cant seem to find another complete set and I was told the 1-9 complete set is pretty rare in the UK so how much is this set worth? Considering I paid less than £100.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector rtdcomics private msg quote post Address this user
I sold mine for €95 a few months back at auction - what are you hoping for?
Post 2 IP   flag post
More than what I paid for it to be honest. Seen a 1-8 (missing 9) trying to be sold for £179.95.

Bought the Joker full series and 1st Spiderman platinum edition with incentive letter all for £190 thinking I was getting a bargain ha!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector rtdcomics private msg quote post Address this user
what condition is the platinum in?
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
If they're all 9.8s you'll make a fortune! If they're all 2.0s you probably wont get what you paid.

It's not about the complete set as it is the condition....you might even make more if you sell them individually as grouping them together limits your pool of buyers only to those wanting a completed or near complete set...
Post 5 IP   flag post
Platinum is at least 9.2 but apparently 9.4?

The joker set is ranging 9.2 - 7.0 roughly
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector CopperAgeKids private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickee92
More than what I paid for it to be honest. Seen a 1-8 (missing 9) trying to be sold for £179.95.

Bought the Joker full series and 1st Spiderman platinum edition with incentive letter all for £190 thinking I was getting a bargain ha!

You did well, actually.

Spidey 1 platinum has been trending upwards lately, with the Venom movie jacking up Spidey McFarlane books across the board....even regular Spidey 1's in 9.8 are selling close to $100 in auctions.

Sub the Spidey, have it pressed.

Check GPA and GoCollect for realized prices on Joker's.

If any of them , especially the books with hotter covers, could be 9.6 or higher after pressing...have em pressed and slabbed.

If not, list the run at around $150 BIN (+ shipping) ...up to $200, if the better issues are vf/nm's.

I wouldnt list the Joker's individually, you won't make much more and some of them will take months to sell, unless you blow them out in auction format.

In that case, don't be surprised if several of them close at under $10 a throw....which would be a wate of time IMO.

Auctions pretty much suck on eBay, unless you are a bigger dealer with a large following.
Post 8 IP   flag post
598060 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?