#CBCScomics #turnaroundupdate

Post 1 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Jeremy_K private msg quote post Address this user
this can't be accurate

received 3/28/17 (1 press modern ss)
received 4/10/17 (1 modern ss)
Submitted at a con. Still showing just received.

Two pressing modern ss submitted at heroes con still not received.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector 99issues private msg quote post Address this user
My invoice is from 4/17/17 still in receiving.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector farseer private msg quote post Address this user
My submission showed received on Mar 31st. They were being pressed and just went into grading today
Post 5 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by farseer
My submission showed received on Mar 31st. They were being pressed and just went into grading today

From the Toronto Con? -mine have same receive date and also went for pressing - still shows "processing"
Post 6 IP   flag post
@KatKomics what does it say when you click into your invoice number? It should say something different than processing.
Post 7 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
@KatKomics what does it say when you click into your invoice number? It should say something different than processing.

Just says "received"...purgatory!!
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector farseer private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
Quote:
Originally Posted by farseer

From the Toronto Con? -mine have same receive date and also went for pressing - still shows "processing"
. Yep from Toronto Comic Con

Update, only 1 of 5 have entered grading. It was an expanded modern book. All the rest are modern.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector BradT private msg quote post Address this user
How long does sig verification add again?
Post 11 IP   flag post
Forgot that mine also had sig verification on 4 books (ASM 500 with Stan, Romita JR and SR and Straczynski)
Post 12 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JWKyle private msg quote post Address this user
Just sent off a box of drek yesterday. I don't worry to much about the turn around times if I was more proficient getting stuff sent in I would always have books coming back. My day job keeps that from happening on a timely basis. Although without the day job I wouldn't have the money to pay CBCS for grading.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradT
1-2 weeks.
Post 14 IP   flag post
@JWKyle knowing what hides inside the infamous Longbox of JWKyle I'm sure your drek would be gold to us mere mortals.
Post 15 IP   flag post
Ima gonna steal this and look for some occasion to use it! IronMan private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradT
1-2 weeks.

It doesn't ...seem like...signature verification should add anytime to tiers that are already at 2-3 months. The signature experts cannot possibly be farther behind than the grading / encapsulation. I know previous discussions I've had with customer service have indicated that getting signatures verified would delay the fastest services, like 2 day modern or Quickstream or faster. But I was under the impression it didn't slow down "regular" submissions at all. I have a few in right now that were received May 3 or 4 that have signatures to verify, so I guess I'll know soon.

Unrelated to Darthlego's post, the listed TAT are just for grading. Books sent in for pressing are a completely different service with it's own (currently not actually known) turn around times. The listed TAT doesn't apply/start until the pressing service has turned the books over to CBCS for grading.

Similar comment to books turned in at shows. There is a (fairly long) delay in books turned in at shows getting into the computers and queued up for grading. The clock doesn't start until the books have been recorded into CBCS's work flow management system.
Post 16 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@IronMan - While it can take some time to put all books from a con into their system, they are recorded as being received the Tuesday after the convention.
Post 17 IP   flag post
@IronMan you might be right about VSP, just going off what I have always heard here.

As far as con subs, the official queue clock starts the Tuesday after the con, even if it takes longer than that to get the data into the computer.
Post 18 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JWKyle private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
@JWKyle knowing what hides inside the infamous Longbox of JWKyle I'm sure your drek would be gold to us mere mortals.
Not everything is super cool. These are Spawn books. When registry sets come on line I want own the category.
Post 19 IP   flag post
Collector bennyb86 private msg quote post Address this user
So I have some books that were submitted at Megacon that have the wrong publisher and date on them, will that all be sorted before labels get created or easier to fix now?
Post 20 IP   flag post
@bennyb86 They should be fixed by the graders, but keep your fingers crossed.
Post 21 IP   flag post
OMG. My modern invoice from 4/17/17 changed from received to grading. Yaaaaaaaaaas
Post 22 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
Hopefully my 'received' from 4/29 will change soon!
Post 23 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99issues
OMG. My modern invoice from 4/17/17 changed from received to grading. Yaaaaaaaaaas

My expanded from the same invoice has now also gone into grading.. Info for you guys
Post 24 IP   flag post
Ima gonna steal this and look for some occasion to use it! IronMan private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you Esaravo and DarthLego for the correction on TAT for comics taken in at conventions.
Post 25 IP   flag post
Collector HOGLEG private msg quote post Address this user
I sent books to get pressed and graded back in Feb, and three of them still haven't entered grading. I don't want to complain, but is that normal? Maybe some of you guys have waited that long? I emailed them a while back, and they said my books were still in the queue to get graded
Post 26 IP   flag post
Mine we submitted for signature verification, pressing etc in mid March - still at received! - maybe by christmas ??
Post 27 IP   flag post
600855 27 27
This topic is archived. Start new topic?