CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Pop CultureToys

For the action figure collectors3417

Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
I've decided to sell a couple Hot Toys.

Here's my Civil War Black Widow:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/162576602344

I also have a 1:6 Scale Puniher from Hot Toys. The Sideshow exclusive with the Sub Machine gun, but I'm missing one of the grenades. No clue where it went.

I'm looking to replace that little piece so it's 100% complete. But if one of you guys wants it as is, let me know. I'll include a pic just in case.

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
These Sideshow figures are so awesome, the little kid in me wants a few of them but there is no way I could justify the cost.

Good luck with your sales @00slim!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Thanks, bud.

If you get in on the pre-orders, the payments are like $50 a month & it ships after your last payment. Makes it easier to digest the expense that way. 👍🏼

I'm kinda pissed about the grenade, though. I don't remember ever removing it from the box.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Way2GoDanno private msg quote post Address this user
Btw that punisher not hot toys it's just sideshow. Hot toys are a much higher level of quality than sideshow. Sideshow the company sells hot toys but does not make hot toys.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Interesting.

I knew about Sideshow simply being a distributor for Hot Toys. But I did think (or rather assume) the Punisher was under that Hot Toys umbrella.

Makes sense. The packaging wasn't as elaborate for the Punisher. The sculpt is very detailed, though.
Post 5 IP   flag post
I forgot to mention, if one of the boardies is interested, I'll go as low as $200 for the Black Widow listed above (before shipping).
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector Way2GoDanno private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah sideshow released a marvel comic figure line and hot toys does the MCU figure line and also picked up the Netflix marvel series. I've been collecting hot toys for about 6 years as well as sideshow statues for even longer. They are much harder than comics to find a place for in the room lol, can't just stick them in a long box. Hot toys addiction is for real!
Post 7 IP   flag post
598019 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?