CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Happy Canada Day to the Canadian Members!3395

Collector Despain private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector I_AM_IRON_MAN private msg quote post Address this user
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user

My favorite Canadian Super hero team. I am first generation US citizen and my dad is from Canada. Have been there many times. It is a very beautiful Country.My wife and I had a 2 week honeymoon in Nova Scotia. We had a great time.
Post 3 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector TheImmortalGI private msg quote post Address this user
Happy Canada Day everyone!
Post 5 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Did you know our balls are bigger!!....football people, football..geeze you guys have dirty minds
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
Did you know our balls are bigger!!....football people, football..geeze you guys have dirty minds
I heard they have the best snipers too.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
I was born and raised American, however the two closest "real" cities were Ottawa and Montreal growing up. My hockey team is the Senators.

The first vacation I took with my wife when we started dating was Nova Scotia...We hope to go back there soon...We had this dish that was like sheppards pie, but with Digby scallops...which are YUGE! And tasty.

I also loved going to the Highland Days (just outside of Cornwall, ON) and Have many memories of visiting Park Safari, QC)

Just a few of my favorite Canadian things!

Happy Canada Day!
Post 8 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drogio
I was born and raised American, however the two closest "real" cities were Ottawa and Montreal growing up. My hockey team is the Senators.

The first vacation I took with my wife when we started dating was Nova Scotia...We hope to go back there soon...We had this dish that was like sheppards pie, but with Digby scallops...which are YUGE! And tasty.

I also loved going to the Highland Days (just outside of Cornwall, ON) and Have many memories of visiting Park Safari, QC)

Just a few of my favorite Canadian things!

Happy Canada Day!

Digby scallopssssssss.....think I had a stroke there - these are the best in the world!! only been 3 times - need scallops every time! and bring some home to Ontario too (a cooler and 18hrs of driving!!)
Post 9 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Happy Canada Day everyone!!!!!!
Post 10 IP   flag post
608280 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?