Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector WCollecbales private msg quote post Address this user
So my submission was just marked as Shipping, I was wondering wether it was possible to view the grade of the comic online, like with CGC. Many thanks.
Post 1 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
The books should appear in your dashboard under My Comics. If you submitted through a third party, they should be able to five you the book's serial number to look up the grading notes on the cbcs site
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector RyanHicks private msg quote post Address this user
since the launch of the new website, the grades will only appear once the invoice has reached the "Completed" status in your order history. Really hoping this changes back to the way it used to be because that was a huge benefit over the other guys, being able to see your grades as soon as they were done grading.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector WCollecbales private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanHicks
since the launch of the new website, the grades will only appear once the invoice has reached the "Completed" status in your order history. Really hoping this changes back to the way it used to be because that was a huge benefit over the other guys, being able to see your grades as soon as they were done grading.

Alright, thanks for letting me know - my 1st sub so I'm not quite sure how the tracking works.
Post 4 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
The tracking doesn't work anymore. On the original site, you were able to see the grades before the books were shipped back to you. And you used to get e-mails updating the status of your books. Now you get no e-mails and you get the grades pretty much when your books arrive at your house. I have been told many times that they will fix these issues and things will get back to the way it used to be. Unfortunately, we are still waiting. I will say that I am pleased with the final product and generally agree with the grades my books have received. They have my third order, and I plan to send another immediately after my last order gets back.
Post 5 IP   flag post
President SteveBorock private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
The tracking doesn't work anymore. On the original site, you were able to see the grades before the books were shipped back to you. And you used to get e-mails updating the status of your books. Now you get no e-mails and you get the grades pretty much when your books arrive at your house. I have been told many times that they will fix these issues and things will get back to the way it used to be. Unfortunately, we are still waiting. I will say that I am pleased with the final product and generally agree with the grades my books have received. They have my third order, and I plan to send another immediately after my last order gets back.

You are correct. The migration did not work out as planned, but we are working hard to get back to all the "bells and whistles" we had before. No one is more frustrated than I am.

Also, thanks for the kind words, esaravo!
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector SpiderTim private msg quote post Address this user
Is there an expected date to bring the site up to par, Steve?
Post 7 IP   flag post
601455 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?