Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector RRO private msg quote post Address this user
I will be in the Eugene/Salem area again soon and I am looking for a good comics shop. I have tried a couple in Eugene and was left wanting. Can anyone suggest a place?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector DarthKribs private msg quote post Address this user
@RRO i have friends in that area. I will ask and get right back to you
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector DarthKribs private msg quote post Address this user
@RRO emerald city comics is the store that my friends use
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Waddly private msg quote post Address this user
Best comic shop in Willamette Valley is Tony's Kingdom of Comics and Collectibles in Keizer. Tony is great to deal with and has a good selection of comics and back issues. Keizer is town bordering Salem to the North.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector RRO private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waddly
Best comic shop in Willamette Valley is Tony's Kingdom of Comics and Collectibles in Keizer. Tony is great to deal with and has a good selection of comics and back issues. Keizer is town bordering Salem to the North.
Thank you Waddly. I will be sure to check it out, sounds like my kinda place. My experience with what are probably the two "biggest" or more established LCS in the Eugene area was extremely disappointing.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Waddly private msg quote post Address this user
I agree about Eugene area LCS's. Twenty years ago that area was pretty good, but not anymore. Matt's Cavalcade in Corvallis is still pretty good for back issues going back 20+ years, but for personality and knowledge, Tony in Keizer is my goto store. Nicest guy you'll ever meet.
Post 6 IP   flag post
600882 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?