Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Graded

CBCS Turnaround 5/16/16327

CBCS Pressing SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Hero_Restoration private msg quote post Address this user
I was just thinking how it is official, the very busy season has arrived!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
business tiers are 3 to 5 days behind. I'm ok with that as I still have 3 days left on vacation in Hawaii 😀
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Chadseale private msg quote post Address this user
I think they might be further behind then 3-5 days. My 30 days are up and still haven't moved from processing. Someone else I know 30 business days where up last week and their books still haven't been processed.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
I put my books in on 18th of April at ECCC. Just had a look and they are in processing still. But I remember back in Australia getting my LCS to submit books to CGC and it would take a full 9 months to grade and get back. These were silver age in the slowest tier to bring costs down.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Today will be business day 39 for my books. I liked the old site's updates better for orders (in safe, grading, graded, QC, etc), but I am not broken up over it. I have 2 books that are going through signature verification in this batch, so maybe that hold up the process.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector lightsmith private msg quote post Address this user
Some of you guy do not understand business days. Do not count the first week after submitting at a con. Start counting from the day they start processing as a rule of thumb this will get you closer to actual date of return. Just be patient. Remember Monday thru Friday are business and do not count any holidays
Post 7 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightsmith
Some of you guy do not understand business days. Do not count the first week after submitting at a con. Start counting from the day they start processing as a rule of thumb this will get you closer to actual date of return. Just be patient. Remember Monday thru Friday are business and do not count any holidays

Exactly.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector Mr_adam_R private msg quote post Address this user
personally I would rather the extra time and care be spent handling my books. quality takes time. if it takes a little longer, so be it.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightsmith

You are implying we are dumb. I didn't submit at a con I know what a business day is. I called cbcs to know what day was day 1 by their own words I am past 30 days and my books are still processing.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector ERIC0523 private msg quote post Address this user
Chadseale,

I dont think he was implying your Dumb. I think he was just trying to clarify things. But, I do understand your frustration. I also have books in for grading now at 35 Business days. I have UPS delivery confirmation that CBCS had my books on the 29th of March. CBCS tells me the official day they received my order was 30th of March. Fine. It is frustrating having to wait, but feel it is worth it in the long run. Would it be nice if CBCS website was actually updating properly....yes! As this is my first submission I can only wait to see how the whole process is going to work, but will update here as to how long it took and what info CBCS gave me during the whole process. I hope to at least get an e-mail notification when my comics move from the safe to the grading floor. The website does not seem to give me anything to go off of? Thanks.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ERIC0523
Chadseale,

I dont think he was implying your Dumb. I think he was just trying to clarify things. But, I do understand your frustration. I also have books in for grading now at 35 Business days. I have UPS delivery confirmation that CBCS had my books on the 29th of March. CBCS tells me the official day they received my order was 30th of March. Fine. It is frustrating having to wait, but feel it is worth it in the long run. Would it be nice if CBCS website was actually updating properly....yes! As this is my first submission I can only wait to see how the whole process is going to work, but will update here as to how long it took and what info CBCS gave me during the whole process. I hope to at least get an e-mail notification when my comics move from the safe to the grading floor. The website does not seem to give me anything to go off of? Thanks.

The old site provided those updates and it was great. Hopefully when the kinks are worked out, it will do that again.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Collector farseer private msg quote post Address this user
My order went from processing on Friday last week, to having all 15 books graded on my dashboard with all notes included. My submission date was officially April 5th.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by farseer
My order went from processing on Friday last week, to having all 15 books graded on my dashboard with all notes included. My submission date was officially April 5th.

Mine was processed the exact same day and still processing.
Post 14 IP   flag post
Collector lightsmith private msg quote post Address this user
I was not implying anyone being stupid. Just for general info for those who do not know. First time submitting is very stressful. My first time the wait was 7 months. Thank god they hired more staff. This company has great customer service. Steve Brock even went out of his way to check personally on my order. My newest submission I made was April 30 at indiana comic con my books actually started processing on May 9 I expect last week of June or sometime in the first 2 weeks of july. Convention season is crazy and throws a wrench into the woodwork. All I am saying is have a little patience. Peace and love
Post 15 IP   flag post
Farseer,

You said you submitted 15 books and they were all graded on your dashboard with all notes included. Your submission date was officially April 5th? My submission date was March 30th. This does not make sense to me? I guess I will just wait.
Post 16 IP   flag post
Quote:
Farseer,

You said you submitted 15 books and they were all graded on your dashboard with all notes included. Your submission date was officially April 5th? My submission date was March 30th. This does not make sense to me? I guess I will just wait.

Eric, when you look in your dashboard at an order, there are only two possible status options. "Processing" and "Completed."

If you click on one of those invoice numbers, you can see the individual tiers in the order. Next to each tier, you'll see an orange box that tells you the status of the tier.

These statuses are specific and detailed, and update in real time. The second an order is completed in that department, the status will change.

Once the emails resume, they will be sent out when these tier status changes on an order. I don't have an update on when the emails start up again. I'm expecting them to start working any day. Once the do resume, you can bet I'll come on here to let everyone know. It can't happen soon enough.
Post 17 IP   flag post
SteveRicketts,
Thank you for the clarification on that. I aprriciate it. I can see my first submission says it is now being graded. Thanks again.
Post 18 IP   flag post
Collector Jeremy_K private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveRicketts
Quote:
Farseer,

Eric, when you look in your dashboard at an order, there are only two possible status options. "Processing" and "Completed."

If you click on one of those invoice numbers, you can see the individual tiers in the order. Next to each tier, you'll see an orange box that tells you the status of the tier.

These statuses are specific and detailed, and update in real time. The second an order is completed in that department, the status will change.

Once the emails resume, they will be sent out when these tier status changes on an order. I don't have an update on when the emails start up again. I'm expecting them to start working any day. Once the do resume, you can bet I'll come on here to let everyone know. It can't happen soon enough.

How do we add our orders to our dashboard? How do I get an invoice number; there wasnt one on my receipt?
Post 19 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy_K
Quote:
Quote:
Farseer,

How do we add our orders to our dashboard? How do I get an invoice number; there wasnt one on my receipt?

An invoice number will be generated when we get back to the office and enter your submission into the system. You don't have to do anything, it will automatically add to your dashboard.
Post 20 IP   flag post
Collector Jeremy_K private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy_K
Quote:
Quote:
Farseer,

An invoice number will be generated when we get back to the office and enter your submission into the system. You don't have to do anything, it will automatically add to your dashboard.

it appeared! thanks Steve
Post 21 IP   flag post
601333 21 21
This topic is archived. Start new topic?