Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Silver Age

Comiclink past sales amount3210

Collector harmonicaman private msg quote post Address this user
Where on Comiclink's site can I find out how much a recently ended offering sold for? I had been following an Action #252 in CGC 5.5 that ended earlier tonight. I have a 5.5 myself (nicer than the offered one- much more vivid colors) and I am interested in what it went for to see what mine is worth.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector TommyJasmin private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by harmonicaman
Where on Comiclink's site can I find out how much a recently ended offering sold for? I had been following an Action #252 in CGC 5.5 that ended earlier tonight. I have a 5.5 myself (nicer than the offered one- much more vivid colors) and I am interested in what it went for to see what mine is worth.

Here you go harmonicaman - sales history from Nostomania screenshot. Of course on the site you can select and zoom in on any section to get details on those hundreds of sales.
The Nosto CGC FN- 5.5 current value is $2,520.00.

Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector TommyJasmin private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

Just realized I did not actually answer your question. Send Josh a note and tell him if you let Tommy parse your sales he'll include a link back to ComicLink (the link you are asking for) for each sale. Seems like a no-brainer to me.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector andy49 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

It sold for 2,412

Log into comiclink, go to the book you're interested in and click on the current bid link
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector QuaBrot private msg quote post Address this user
GPA has average for this year just above $2,800, but this sale (at $2,412) will bring that down slightly.

Of course this illustrates the problem with these sites - the book doesn't sell that often (not like Hulk 181) so you get spotty data over a few years, and each grade seems to operate independently (same book different grades - some grades trend up, some grades trend down, during the same period! AArgh!!)

That didn't answer your question one bit.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector harmonicaman private msg quote post Address this user
The Action 252 I have was one of my best hunch buys ever. I got it raw in June 2013 on Ebay for $392 and had it slabbed at 5.5 by the other company. I just had a feeling about that comic, it sure took off from there. Off course I have had some not so good hunches as well. Haven't we all been there.
Post 6 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
@harmonicaman nice pickup!

Every book I've seen spike in value like that always comes down. It wont come down as far as it was, and you'll have still gained value, but that top-of-spike value is now IMO
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector QuaBrot private msg quote post Address this user
I had a similar experience, a little different: bought a Flash 139 ( first professor Zoom/reverse Flash) many years ago, really nice copy, for $100. Then a few years later I ended up buying another copy, not as good a grade for another $100 (guy I bought from was giving me some great deals and he had put it aside for me so I kind of had to buy it). 2nd copy got slabbed at 7.5 and did very well with it right after 1st season of Flash. 1st looks to be around a 9.0 and it's in my 'to be slabbed when I get money' pile . . .
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector Dick_Pontoon private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuaBrot
GPA has average for this year just above $2,800, but this sale (at $2,412) will bring that down slightly.

Of course this illustrates the problem with these sites - the book doesn't sell that often (not like Hulk 181) so you get spotty data over a few years, and each grade seems to operate independently (same book different grades - some grades trend up, some grades trend down, during the same period! AArgh!!)

That didn't answer your question one bit.

Comiclink does not report to GPA, so a sale there will not affect GPA.
Post 9 IP   flag post
600861 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?