CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Collector thpike private msg quote post Address this user
I really enjoy Rick's writing. There have been some parts in this series where I was reading and put the book down to just kinda think about what I just read. Very great read.
Post 26 • IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by rckstr1253
Anyone know how I can post pics using my Samsung. Every pic I try to take doesn't post on here now.
I had that problem with my LG4 phone. After you take the photo, go to options and crop the picture. This will reduce the file size.
Post 27 • IP   flag post
Collector Savage_Spawn private msg quote post Address this user
I have the galaxy note 5 same problem. I use this free app called photo and picture reducer. Got to experiment around with it but works great.
Post 28 • IP   flag post
Collector Jaydknight private msg quote post Address this user



Stumbled across these two Variants while browsing through eBay and snagged them with along with a bigger purchase.
Post 29 • IP   flag post
Collector ThorneArt private msg quote post Address this user
I got saved from an impluse buy on the 'Bay last night. I pulled the trigger on a lot of X-books (with 2min left) and at the last minute someone out bid and saved me. #controlyourimpulses LOL
Post 30 • IP   flag post


COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThorneArt
someone out bid and saved me


Lmao I know the feeling!
Post 31 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
You can always tell you don't need it when you are relieved someone else bid.
Post 32 • IP   flag post
Collector Zombiebigfoot private msg quote post Address this user
@Dshel61
Snickers with Hazelnut? Seriously?!? You've got to hand it to 'em...


Post 33 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 34 • IP   flag post
Collector jrs private msg quote post Address this user
Virtually every buy I make is an impulse buy, hence my request in another thread for input on thinning out the collection.

I may have to adopt what I will dub the catch-and-release method, of noting the auctions I could have, but did not, bid on.
Post 35 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Catch and Release, that's a good one.
Post 36 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Today I just went to the one store but spent some money there.

Totals 24 books $115.89

Back Issues
Captain America # 25 variant
Legends # 3
Richard Dragon Kung-Fu Fighter # 1

New Books

1. Shirtless Bear-Fighter # 1 All three covers (one of each)
2. Walking Dead # 168 variant One copy (bought regular cover last time)
3. Batman # 25 Two covers (one of each)
4. Barman # 24 Second Printing - three copies
5. Peter Parker Spectacular Spider-Man - six copies total(three different covers)
6. Reborn # 2, 3, 5 & 6 - six books (multiple copies of issue 3)
Post 37 • IP   flag post
Collector thpike private msg quote post Address this user
@drchaos I haven't finished reborn yet. Just need the last one. I enjoyed the story and the art. I only picked up other covers if I found them at HPBs
Post 38 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by thpike
@drchaos I haven't finished reborn yet. Just need the last one. I enjoyed the story and the art. I only picked up other covers if I found them at HPBs


I picked them up bevause I am planning to drive 3 houts to Massive Con on Saturday so Glapion can sign them. I should be able to get Capullo at NYCC if not sooner. Would love to get Millar but I don"t know if he will be signing anywhere.
Post 39 • IP   flag post
Collector jrs private msg quote post Address this user
My most recent impulse buy: Strange Tales 111 CGC 3.0. Had to do it.
Post 40 • IP   flag post
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Tedsaid private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThorneArt
I got saved from an impluse buy on the 'Bay last night. I pulled the trigger on a lot of X-books (with 2min left) and at the last minute someone out bid and saved me. #controlyourimpulses LOL

I love it, hate it, love it, hate it when that happens to me.
Post 41 • IP   flag post
I’m not sure they know they’re taking one for the team. Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
clickable text

My buy of the day.
Post 42 • IP   flag post
Collector Darkga private msg quote post Address this user
eBay had 10% eBay bucks so I couldn't resist at $99.

Macross #1 (1984)

Post 43 • IP   flag post
657131 43 18
This topic is archived. Start new topic?