CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Art Original ArtworkPop CultureQuestions

Darth's Most Wanted: Bounty Notice3202

COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke are you going to bid on that one?
Post 26 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
@mattness never hit eBay on no sleep! No telling what you might end up with. Lol
Post 27 • IP   flag post
Collector mattness private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
@mattness never hit eBay on no sleep! No telling what you might end up with. Lol


True, so true that's how I ended up with random toys showing up in the mail, GI Joe, Transformers, Centurions, M.A.S.K. I'd get a package in the mail and my wife would say.."hmm, Guess you were sleep ebaying it again"
Post 28 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
@kaptainmyke are you going to bid on that one?


Not if you want it.
Post 29 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Brah. @DarthLego
Post 30 • IP   flag post


COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Bounty Notice #005

This Supergirl original art sketch cover by Jennifer Allyn was sold on eBay in April. I would like to know who the current owner is, if anyone has any leads please let me know.


Post 31 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
So beautiful 😍
Post 32 • IP   flag post
657131 32 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?