Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgePop Culture

Heads up on Supergirl #123197

COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drogio
I'm not sure why, but saw two of these on the rack and grabbed them both. I'm not a supergirl fan...never read an issue....but I trust the force that is in @DarthLego

Jedi Mind Tricks
Post 151 IP   flag post
Collector Themaxx35 private msg quote post Address this user
This one is my LCS pickup. Still waiting on my midtown delivery. I assume the spines will be messed up. I preordered my 13 and 14 from somewhere else.

Post 152 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
13:

Post 153 IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLS_Comics
13:

hmmm...subliminal naughtiness?
Post 154 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
@Thanatos what's the pussycat doing wrong?
Post 155 IP   flag post

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
i can't believe they approved of the cover for #13 omg that's so wrong pretty much looks like she is ********* her *****
Post 156 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
@Themaxx35 Why spine issues?

My Midtown copies look great.

Post 157 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLS_Comics
13:

Post 158 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
@Themaxx35 Why spine issues?

My Midtown copies look great.

Oh, that's just my general gripe about Mid-Town. It seems that almost every time I get books from them there are spine ticks. I was just expecting the same with this order.

However, the copies I got looked pretty good this time. There was one very small, non-color breaking spine tick on one. So, I may need to stop griping about Mid-Town from now on. I pre-ordered from Mycomicshop.com for #13. I'll see how that turns out.
Post 159 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
i can't believe they approved of the cover for #13 omg that's so wrong pretty much looks like she is ********* her *****

Wow, now that you mention it, the hand placement is way more suggestive than I first noticed. I thought the inclusion of the cat was suggestive enough. Isn't she supposed to be a teenager in Re-birth?
Post 160 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Themaxx35
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke

Wow, now that you mention it, the hand placement is way more suggestive than I first noticed. I thought the inclusion of the cat was suggestive enough. Isn't she supposed to be a teenager in Re-birth?

As long as the hand and the cat are not touching I think they get away with this one.
Post 161 IP   flag post
That "come hither" gesture is quite suggestive lol
Post 162 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanatos
That "come hither" gesture is quite suggestive lol

Its just a ruse to draw you close enough to zap you with that heat vision.
Post 163 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
it got me hot
Post 164 IP   flag post
Let's see some propper aspect ratio shall we?

Post 165 IP   flag post
Collector RexMuff private msg quote post Address this user
My bunch from Midtown are perfect, quite happy. I have gotten stuff from there dinged up, but then again, I've gotten worse out of a sealed polybag inside a $300 Blind Box😕
Post 166 IP   flag post
My copies from Midtown were 9.9
Post 167 IP   flag post
That Artgerm knew what he was doing, that's why there's a cat in there.
Post 168 IP   flag post
I wonder how far he'll go in his issue 14 cover art.
Post 169 IP   flag post
Collector RexMuff private msg quote post Address this user
How much more innuendo could he possibly insert? HA!...insert
Post 170 IP   flag post

Post 171 IP   flag post
Anyone still in need of a #12?
Post 172 IP   flag post
Collector David_Kent private msg quote post Address this user
Hey Darth.
Post 173 IP   flag post
What's up Doc?
Post 174 IP   flag post
Collector David_Kent private msg quote post Address this user
Not too much, just doing yoga and I posted something new on my which celeb do I look like thread I wanted to get your opinion on.
Post 175 IP   flag post
Collector VaComicsGuy private msg quote post Address this user
Have they announced how many issues Artgerm will be doing for Supergirl?
Post 176 IP   flag post
Collector OrbitCityComics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaComicsGuy
Have they announced how many issues Artgerm will be doing for Supergirl?

I was wondering the same thing. I read only two, but Midtown currently has issue 14 as preorder with Artgerm cover.

I'm hoping for a 12 issue run, in spite of what my credit card says.
Post 177 IP   flag post
So, from the collecting, selling side of these covers, are you guys selling your copies outright, as soon as you get them signed, or will you hold for a little while? I noticed issue 12 is about in the $10 range or so on eBay, so not a drastic increase. I am wondering if demand will increase once the market dries up from these early initial flips. Just curious.
Post 178 IP   flag post
Collector VaComicsGuy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
So, from the collecting, selling side of these covers, are you guys selling your copies outright, as soon as you get them signed, or will you hold for a little while? I noticed issue 12 is about in the $10 range or so on eBay, so not a drastic increase. I am wondering if demand will increase once the market dries up from these early initial flips. Just curious.

I'm planning to keep mine but I've only getting 3 copies.
Post 179 IP   flag post
Quote:

Holding on to mine as well, will probably have a couple each sent to Trinity for sig and yellow label. Thought it might be cool to sell them as a set once they are all out
Post 180 IP   flag post
601363 231 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?