Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgeMovies TelevisionPop CultureQuestions

Does this look like shill bidding on ebay?3101

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Imma tryna scoop 🏹 this one uuuup πŸ‘†πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
Post 126 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Good job eBay.
Post 127 IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrotherKenneth
Just putting my 2 cents in on this. I had 2 copys of this variant graded by CBCS. One a 9.4 and the other a 9.6. Sold them both on mycomicshop.com. 9.4 for $350, the 9.6 for $525. The 9.6 sold in less than a day. I sold the other one in the weekly auction.

Damn...I wish I had seen those
Post 128 IP   flag post
Collector vabchgent private msg quote post Address this user
I am going to go old school here and show my age Speed racer /Ultraman/g force/ Johnny soko and his flying robot, since we are talking with cult following. Anyone remember these. Ohh almost forgot spectra man
Post 129 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by vabchgent
I am going to go old school here and show my age Speed racer /Ultraman/g force/ Johnny soko and his flying robot, since we are talking with cult following. Anyone remember these. Ohh almost forgot spectra man

Ultraman was my favorite as a kid in the 90s! My family in Japan would send me Ultraman toys every year!
Post 130 IP   flag post

Collector vabchgent private msg quote post Address this user
@Thanatos - Ultraman has been around in the US since 1969. His power would drain as he used it and the stone on his chest would change color as he weakened.
Post 131 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Love ultraman
Post 132 IP   flag post
@vabchgent Oh I know, I'm pretty sure my mom had them on Japanese VHS and I never understood any of it but I still loved watching it and playing with the toys. I recently bought the whole series on DVD for like $5 and plan to watch it when I get back. I used to pretend I had a beta capsule and would transform and fight monsters in my room, would usually defeat them right before my color timer would expire, ahhhh good times.
Post 133 IP   flag post
601318 133 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?