CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS GradedComics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Modern AgePop Culture

COVER CONTEST WEEK 41: BAD WEATHER3087

I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 26 • IP   flag post
Collector Savage_Spawn private msg quote post Address this user

Post 27 • IP   flag post
Collector Darkga private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Studley_Dudley


I think it's raining.


Thanks for reminding my how much I love this cover. Because of you, I went to my LCS yesterday and picked up a NM copy for $5.
Post 28 • IP   flag post
Collector 1nOnly private msg quote post Address this user

Post 29 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
So much awesomeness so far guys! Keep 'em coming, there's quite a few more that I can't think of that'd be good contenders
Post 30 • IP   flag post


Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
There was no night like the Blackest Night. GL #43 Eddy Barrows variant.


Post 31 • IP   flag post
Collector Watcher private msg quote post Address this user

Post 32 • IP   flag post
Collector comicsforme private msg quote post Address this user

Post 33 • IP   flag post
Collector GrimJack private msg quote post Address this user

Post 34 • IP   flag post
Collector Deadpoolica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 35 • IP   flag post
Collector Dshel61 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 36 • IP   flag post
Collector Jeremy_K private msg quote post Address this user

Post 37 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR Wolverine private msg quote post Address this user

Post 38 • IP   flag post
Collector Savage_Spawn private msg quote post Address this user
Some killer artwork, but that late Wolverine cover had all the elements.
Post 39 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user

Post 40 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR Wolverine private msg quote post Address this user
May the best cover win!!
Post 41 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
I'm surprised nobody posted this book

Post 42 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
@JLS_Comics I had to vote for that crazy lookin cookie batman when I saw it lol, but your Storm cover is one of my favorite X-covers from that era!
Post 43 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrewbeer
@JLS_Comics I had to vote for that crazy lookin cookie batman when I saw it lol, but your Storm cover is one of my favorite X-covers from that era!


all good my friend! It is an amazing cover for sure. I love the one Greg Land did much later on as well:


Post 44 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Who's winning?
Post 45 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
@RyanHicks is at 4 votes
Post 46 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
Here is the breakdown as of 2:40PM on Thursday

4 Votes
@RyanHicks


2 Votes
@DarthLego
@Shrewbeer
@Jesse_O
@comicsforme


1 vote
@dielfinite
@JLA555
@Vacaboca
@JLS_Comics
@Towmater
@esavaro
@Studley_Dudley
@onlyhulk23
@Darkga
@dshel61
@Jeremy_K
@Wolverine
Post 47 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user
Man, tough choices. A lot of great weather covers. I love that Super/Batman #7 French variant (have one ) and the Iron Fist. But my vote goes to Peter Parker Spiderman #1.

A classic look at the number one character of our generation. (IMO)
Post 48 • IP   flag post
Collector thpike private msg quote post Address this user
Had to vote for @darthlego so I don't end up on his list...
Post 49 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by thpike
Had to vote for @darthlego so I don't end up on his list...


Why are so many people afraid of DaLego guy?
Post 50 • IP   flag post
Collector thpike private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by conditionfreak
Quote:
Originally Posted by thpike
Had to vote for @darthlego so I don't end up on his list...


Why are so many people afraid of DaLego guy?


You're gonna end up on his list!!!
Post 51 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Almost forgot to vote. I had a few ideas of covers to post this week and went with the X-Men. I almost posted this ASM, which is the "Before" picture for the one @RyanHicks posted.


Post 52 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by conditionfreak
Quote:
Originally Posted by thpike
Had to vote for @darthlego so I don't end up on his list...


Why are so many people afraid of DaLego guy?


Post 53 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Post 54 • IP   flag post
Collector RyanHicks private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
Almost forgot to vote. I had a few ideas of covers to post this week and went with the X-Men. I almost posted this ASM, which is the "Before" picture for the one @RyanHicks posted.




I considered this one because i do love Kraven but the WoSM cover was just too classic not to post. Greg Horn did a pretty good cover recreation of it as well.


Post 55 • IP   flag post
657131 87 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?