CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Modern AgeMemorabiliaMovies TelevisionPop CultureToys

The Rick and Morty Thread Peace Among Worlds3080

Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
@DarthLego What did he just snipe from you?
Post 976 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
An Evil Morty sketch cover by Kyle Starks.
Post 977 • IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
Top right corner blunted, several spine ticks break color. Other corners flawless, cover lays flat. Nothing pressable.


So are you thinking a 9.0 - 9.4 range? Wish that seller had provided better pictures on his post.
Post 978 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
I think it will grade 9.4, I'm hoping it squeezes by the 9.6 margin because the rest of the book is pretty much flawless.
Post 979 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
If if gets a 9.2 or higher I'll be happy. If it gets a 9.0 I'll regret not buying Mef's copy.
Post 980 • IP   flag post


Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah these RAM #1s and their damn spine ticks!
Post 981 • IP   flag post
Collector rckstr1253 private msg quote post Address this user
I might bite the bullet and purchase a 9.8
Post 982 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
First printings 1-5 raw $320
Post 983 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
skAAOSwkRhZWnf3" target="_blank">http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rick-and-Morty-1-BAM-1-1250-Variant-Oni-Press-1st-Print-NM-Hot-and-Rare-/332290871995?hash=item4d5e1452bb:gskAAOSwkRhZWnf3

Don't know why the link button keeps messing up, but there is a BAM raw for $85 obo.
Post 984 • IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rick-and-Morty-1-BAM-1-1250-Variant-Oni-Press-1st-Print-NM-Hot-and-Rare-/332290871995?hash=item4d5e1452bb:gskAAOSwkRhZWnf3

Don't know why the link button keeps messing up, but there is a BAM raw for $85 obo.


The temptation is strooooong
Post 985 • IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Could really use a $15 off $75 coupon right now Ebay! DO IT FOR AMERICA!
Post 986 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Just grabbed this 11x17 print. There's only two left on the Bay. Unsigned and Signed by Kyle Starks.


Post 987 • IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
@DarthLego That is an awesome print, that SAUCE MORTY!
Post 988 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Looks like that tasty Mulan Szechuan McNugget dipping sauce clears up Rick's complexion.
Post 989 • IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
I want to work with Justin Roiland
Post 990 • IP   flag post
Collector keefriffhards private msg quote post Address this user
OMG.. I just thought someone said 'I want to work with Justin...Bieber'
Post 991 • IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by keefriffhards
OMG.. I just thought someone said 'I want to work with Justin...Bieber'


You would think that (0_o) lol
Post 992 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user

Post 993 • IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Can I call dibs on making thread v2.0? lol
Post 994 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I went to storage today. Then the store. I had 3 people say something about my shirt I was wearing so each time I stopped and whipped out my phone with my Rickmobile pics. Love the fan base of this show, imo

this was the shirt i was wearing


Post 995 • IP   flag post
Collector vabchgent private msg quote post Address this user
@Thanatos You mean season 3 of this thread ?
Post 996 • IP   flag post
Collector Atakmunky7 private msg quote post Address this user
That is a sweet shirt
Post 997 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user

Post 998 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user

Post 999 • IP   flag post
657131 999 24