Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgeMemorabiliaMovies TelevisionPop CultureToys

The Rick and Morty Thread Peace Among Worlds3080

COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
I believe they travel through parallel realities throughout the show right?
Post 176 IP   flag post
Collector KiloGraham private msg quote post Address this user
The "peace among worlds" phrase isn't used in any other episodes, as it really only makes sense when used in the microverse. It is not a theme, per say, more a point making device. The point being that Rick is a giant a-hole, who has the intelligence to create an entire civilization to power his car yet is still immature and childish enough to teach his creation obscene gestures and phrases just because it amuses him. I hope we see more the microverse in season three, Zeep has a score to settle.
Post 177 IP   flag post
Collector thpike private msg quote post Address this user
I did enjoy this episode though. Stephen Colbert was quite hilarious
Post 178 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiloGraham
The "peace among worlds" phrase isn't used in any other episodes, as it really only makes sense when used in the microverse. It is not a theme, per say, more a point making device. The point being that Rick is a giant a-hole, who has the intelligence to create an entire civilization to power his car yet is still immature and childish enough to teach his creation obscene gestures and phrases just because it amuses him. I hope we see more the microverse in season three, Zeep has a score to settle.

The phrase has been used twice. I've heard it said from Rick before in season 2 but can't remember where/when. I just found the phrase to be so fitting and intelligent among those who "don't know" so it's benefitially amusing to myself when I proudly proclaim it as loud as I can to people who don't know me. Or family members. Unfortunately for me now tho my wife understands what I mean when I say it to her. Or her mother. lulz

That, and...I got to proclaim it in a title on this message forum. haha *mind blown*
Post 179 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I'm the Rickiest Rick there is. Never forget that. Just saying.
Post 180 IP   flag post

@kaptainmyke considering how the Mandela Effect has shifted some of us from the reality we grew up in to this new reality, it's a quite fitting phrase for these days.
Post 181 IP   flag post
the Mandela Effect is not real.
Post 182 IP   flag post
Collector KiloGraham private msg quote post Address this user
And it goes without saying, the Rickest Rick would have the Mortyest Morty.
Post 183 IP   flag post
@kaptainmyke it is real, I've been living it for over a year now.
Post 184 IP   flag post
For the Rick and Morty Fans these are the celebrities I am betting on and hoping will show up at this year's SDCC 2017: Justin Roiland, Chris Parnell, Spencer Grammer, Sarah Chalke, Tom Kenny, Dan Harmon, Nolan North, Rob Paulsen, Keith David, Dana Carvey, David Cross, Patton Oswalt, Keegan Michael Key, Jordan Peele, Kurtwood Smith, John Kassir.

Panels anyone? Maybe they'll drop a reveal trailer for Real Life Roy VR on PS4?!
Post 185 IP   flag post
if I beat cancer I sure wouldn't show up back at the carpet store, I can tell you that! BOOOOOOO
Post 186 IP   flag post
Is that a quote?
Post 187 IP   flag post
Pure speculation. With the return of Season 3 and a guaranteed 4th season next year, it wouldn't surprise me if the top 4 VAs arrive for panels.
Post 188 IP   flag post
Collector thpike private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
Kurtwood Smith

I still watch That 70s Show every time it's on.
Post 189 IP   flag post
I meant the carpet store thing, was is that from?
Post 190 IP   flag post
When they went to blips and chitz
Post 191 IP   flag post
Post 192 IP   flag post

Post 193 IP   flag post
Collector Mef private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Morty! I'm Krombopulous Michael! I'm an assassin.. I buy guns from your grandpa.
Post 194 IP   flag post
I stopped by Wal-Mart today and all they had were DVDs of season 1&2, no Blu-Rays, boooooo!
Post 195 IP   flag post
Collector Mef private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
I stopped by Wal-Mart today and all they had were DVDs of season 1&2, no Blu-Rays, boooooo!

Post 196 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
@DarthLego Amazon has the best price on the blu-rays anyway.
Post 197 IP   flag post
It's a cartoon. Do you REALLY need it in blu-ray format? I bought mine on dvd.

Post 198 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
There's only a $7 difference in price. The convenience of less discs is worth that to me. Extra clarity is a bonus. Not sure if it's worth it to anyone else.
Post 199 IP   flag post
I know Amazon has it, but I wanted to see if Wal-Mart had it first.

I only buy Blu-Ray/Digital HD combos, that way I can watch on any device any time forever.
Post 200 IP   flag post
forever. lulz.
Post 201 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user
I can't tell the difference between blu ray and DVD. Looks all the same to me. Certainly not enough difference for a dollar more. Let alone several dollars more.
Post 202 IP   flag post

Post 203 IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by conditionfreak
I can't tell the difference between blu ray and DVD. Looks all the same to me. Certainly not enough difference for a dollar more. Let alone several dollars more.

For realsies? The difference is huge in my opinion, standard DVDs look look like VHS to me these days. Unwatchable.
Post 204 IP   flag post
Collector Atakmunky7 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 205 IP   flag post
600807 999 30