Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgeMemorabiliaMovies TelevisionPop CultureToys

The Rick and Morty Thread Peace Among Worlds3080

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 151 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
What is the backstory of this variant? The listing said only available by mail order.
Post 152 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
I pulled the trigger. I hope it's as fresh as he described.

Same here. I'm slabbing mine for resale. I love Rock & Morty, but $90 for a modern book is steep.
Post 153 IP   flag post
I might put it up for sale after slabbing, depends on how much I enjoy the show. I'm going to look for it on Blu-Ray tomorrow.
Post 154 IP   flag post
The pilot is a little weak, but episode two is a personal favorite of mine. It usually takes a show way more episodes to catch its stride.
Post 155 IP   flag post

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Pilot sucks, episodes 2 on are great

Four Color Grails is a Canadian mail order exclusive only subscription service much like zbox or lootcrate and they went out of business and closed their doors in 2015. Made less than 11 variant covers of various titles, including My Little Pony.

So yeah, high grade mail order exclusive comics are rare.
Post 156 IP   flag post
How many of these do you think exist?
Post 157 IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
You guys really thought the pilot sucked? I loved it haha

Post 158 IP   flag post
Speaking of Zbox, my Grays Almanac edition might arive tomorrow. imo
Post 159 IP   flag post
3 more available for that price:

FOUR COLOR GRAILS MAIL ORDER VARIANT
Post 160 IP   flag post
Ok we need 3 more boardies to clean this guy out!
Post 161 IP   flag post
I'm on the fence.
Post 162 IP   flag post
All right I might buy one who else is in
Post 163 IP   flag post
If I hadn't dropped $150 Friday on this young lady, I might have done another one.

Post 164 IP   flag post

Post 165 IP   flag post
Quote:

No joke.
Post 166 IP   flag post
Collector KiloGraham private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Ok we need 3 more boardies to clean this guy out!

Or just one... ME!
Post 167 IP   flag post
@KiloGraham well played sir.
Post 168 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
Well I was going to buy just waiting to see if I win these bids that end tomorrow first bttf now R&M
Post 169 IP   flag post
they gone
Post 170 IP   flag post
Nioce.
Post 171 IP   flag post
Also bought this one today, all I can see is one little crease top right corner.

Post 172 IP   flag post
hope you didn't pay over 80
Post 173 IP   flag post
@KiloGraham Welcome to the 1st print club haha
Post 174 IP   flag post
Collector thpike private msg quote post Address this user
Is the "Peace among worlds" a theme through the show? I watched two more episodes that were on this past weekend and it was in one of those. The Microverse one...Protect Summer lol
Post 175 IP   flag post
I believe they travel through parallel realities throughout the show right?
Post 176 IP   flag post
The "peace among worlds" phrase isn't used in any other episodes, as it really only makes sense when used in the microverse. It is not a theme, per say, more a point making device. The point being that Rick is a giant a-hole, who has the intelligence to create an entire civilization to power his car yet is still immature and childish enough to teach his creation obscene gestures and phrases just because it amuses him. I hope we see more the microverse in season three, Zeep has a score to settle.
Post 177 IP   flag post
Collector thpike private msg quote post Address this user
I did enjoy this episode though. Stephen Colbert was quite hilarious
Post 178 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiloGraham
The "peace among worlds" phrase isn't used in any other episodes, as it really only makes sense when used in the microverse. It is not a theme, per say, more a point making device. The point being that Rick is a giant a-hole, who has the intelligence to create an entire civilization to power his car yet is still immature and childish enough to teach his creation obscene gestures and phrases just because it amuses him. I hope we see more the microverse in season three, Zeep has a score to settle.

The phrase has been used twice. I've heard it said from Rick before in season 2 but can't remember where/when. I just found the phrase to be so fitting and intelligent among those who "don't know" so it's benefitially amusing to myself when I proudly proclaim it as loud as I can to people who don't know me. Or family members. Unfortunately for me now tho my wife understands what I mean when I say it to her. Or her mother. lulz

That, and...I got to proclaim it in a title on this message forum. haha *mind blown*
Post 179 IP   flag post
I'm the Rickiest Rick there is. Never forget that. Just saying.
Post 180 IP   flag post
596798 999 30