Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgeMemorabiliaMovies TelevisionPop CultureToys

The Rick and Morty Thread Peace Among Worlds3080

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Definitely HOLD
Post 76 IP   flag post
Collector rckstr1253 private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks. I think mine's a 9 6 as the left top corner has slight crinkle that doesn't break color. I might have it pressed out if it's possible.
Post 77 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Check out my totally sweet Rick and Morty shirts I got today:

Post 78 IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Another one up for auction! This time it's signed by Dan Harmon and Roiland, 6 days left and already over $700..

EBAYYYYYYY LINK
Post 79 IP   flag post
Too bad it's an unwitnessed double signed book. I'd be all over that if it was unsigned. ARG

I'm going to submit my #1 1st print, #1 4th print, #1 four colors grails variant, and The Last of Us Variant #16 to SDCC
Post 80 IP   flag post

Collector KiloGraham private msg quote post Address this user
Ya that book would be worth more unsigned as now it can only get a red label.

The 4CG cover is nice and pretty rare, is yours still sealed in the bag?
Post 81 IP   flag post
Collector thpike private msg quote post Address this user
The seller only has the one item up for sale too
Post 82 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiloGraham

Yep, still has the four color grails sticker on the bag/board. I wanted it especially since all known copies are coincidently coming from Canada, the exact place where Four Color Grails was founded/operated/closed down.
Post 83 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke those t-shirts need pressing.
Post 84 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
@kaptainmyke those t-shirts need pressing.

This is how a meme is born.
Post 85 IP   flag post

2 more shirts! Blips and Chitz
Post 86 IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
Is this show the Ren and Stimpy, or Beavis and Butthead cartoon of this generation?
Post 87 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Perhaps. The frenzy over it reminds me of when "South Park" first debuted.
Post 88 IP   flag post
I've watched 2 episodes and they are quite cleaver. Great writing and wit. Reminds me of when Futurama hit stride a bit. Lots of solid pop culture references
Post 89 IP   flag post

Post 90 IP   flag post
Collector Helric1 private msg quote post Address this user
I love this show but didn't realize how popular it was until I tried to see the Rickmobile at a LCS here in Chicago. The line was ridiculous! Here's a pic (that must have been taken very early in the day) and a map that shows the line. And a link to the article
http://www.geeksagogo.com/single-post/2017/06/06/Adult-Swim-Brings-the-Rick-Mobile-to-Challengers-Comics-in-Chicago-IL

Post 91 IP   flag post
I'm pissed the Rickmobile isn't scheduled to stop in Canada, it would have been great for Fanexpo with Justin Roiland.
Post 92 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiloGraham

Yep, still has the four color grails sticker on the bag/board. I wanted it especially since all known copies are coincidently coming from Canada, the exact place where Four Color Grails was founded/operated/closed down.

Ya they were out of Toronto. Great concept but not enough exposure. Makes it rare because you could never buy it on its own.
Post 93 IP   flag post
Ima gonna steal this and look for some occasion to use it! IronMan private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

2016 Oni Press RICK AND MORTY #16

My nephew - Kyle Starks - starts his run on the book with this issue. Writer - and draws every 5th issue I think.

Just mentioning...
Post 94 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronMan

My nephew - Kyle Starks - starts his run on the book with this issue. Writer - and draws every 5th issue I think.

Just mentioning...

So what you are saying is...we should be best friends right?
Post 95 IP   flag post
The Rick and Morty people should do a spin off parody cartoon of The Walking Dead called Rick and Coral.

Post 96 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronMan
Quote:

2016 Oni Press RICK AND MORTY #16

Just mentioning...

Are you serious? I started following Kyle Starks work. Woah bro
Post 97 IP   flag post
Okay I got my first printing today. This one might be a 9.6 or higher. It's got 1 tiny color break on the back, not the front. Flawless on the front. This dent is barely noticeable. What do you think the grade will get? 9.8 or no because of the tiny break on back?

Post 98 IP   flag post
Dang, that front looked sooooo clean too. Now we know why they didn't post pictures of the back! I was under the impression that a 9.8 could have a spine tick but it couldn't break color. It still looks like a 9.6 - 9.8 to me but leaning towards a 9.6 because of the color break . Stupid black covers! Regardless, welcome to the R&M #1 club.
Post 99 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user
Hmmm...What is this Rick and Morty you speak of? Never heard of it except here.

I must investigate.
Post 100 IP   flag post
Watch episodes 1-3 on Hulu and get back to me brah
Post 101 IP   flag post
Both seasons are also available to watch on Netflix Worth every beautiful second.
Post 102 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanatos
Both seasons are also available to watch on Netflix Worth every beautiful second.

I just looked for this yesterday on Netflix and could not find it.
Post 103 IP   flag post
@kaptainmyke I'd grade it a solid 9.6, that spine crease totally robbed it. Maybe you can get checkmark on this one?
Post 104 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
It MIGHT slip by at 9.8, but a 9.6 is definitely more likely.
Post 105 IP   flag post
596806 999 30