Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgeMemorabiliaMovies TelevisionPop CultureToys

The Rick and Morty Thread Peace Among Worlds3080

COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user

P.S. The actress who voices Summer is hot.
Post 851 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
that's not right pressing costs more than that and so does shipping

For more expensive books, yes.

A Current book, valued under $250 is $12 to press. + a Pressing Fast Pass for $6 = $18 to press.

A more valuable book costs at least double that.
Post 852 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRig
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
@rckstr1253 do you know what the comic scene looks like there? I would hate to drive 2 hours and find no comics.

What area of My you trying to go to? Lexington, louisville..

It's in Louisville, Ky Expo Center.

Not sure about the market iv never been able to make it. I believe iv seen people advertise they would be set up with comics there on Craigslist before.

If you do travel down some shops to check out if like are

The Great Escape and The Destination. Personally iv got better deals at the great escape.
Post 853 IP   flag post
Collector rckstr1253 private msg quote post Address this user
I honestly never been to the flea markets here but the great escape and comic book world have a huge selection of comics so you can always check the shops out if the fle market sucks. I need to head to a few a comic shops in lexington as i hear they are good
Post 854 IP   flag post
Collector rckstr1253 private msg quote post Address this user
Do you guys think rick and morty 1 first print will hold its value or increase, or once season 3 is ending, start to drop in price?
Post 855 IP   flag post

@rckstr1253 I like the ones in Lexington. I recommend A plus comics 👍 then hero's realm and Collectibles Etc. I'm not a fan of Comic Interlude dudes always a real rick.
Post 856 IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
With the fan base of Rick and Morty continuing to grow, I don't see the comics losing value. There might be a lull in sales after the season ends but it will pick up again when the next season starts getting hyped up. When they announced the release for Season three, there were two or three posts about it on Reddit and they were the TOP posts on the front page for a day or two. The cult following will only continue to grow.
Post 857 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by rckstr1253
Do you guys think rick and morty 1 first print will hold its value or increase, or once season 3 is ending, start to drop in price?

Up up up
Post 858 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
So wow one day after the Rickmobile made it to the northwest... The spaceship is going for $200 plus at auction on eBay right now
Post 859 IP   flag post

Post 860 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Wow. I thought $300 was a safe estimate for a sale price. Looks like it's gonna surpass that quick.
Post 861 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rckstr1253

9 more seasons Morty!

Post 862 IP   flag post
I can't sell mine. No way. Dood.

My get your sh!t together backpack, rick's junk spaceship, gwendolyne the sex toy (looks pretty cool), meeseeks whipper, 3 exclusive t-shirts, 8 exclusive stickers, a jigsaw puzzle, and a plumbus. That's money right there. Serious money. Holy cow
Post 863 IP   flag post
Throw in a first printing and I'd sell the entire thing for a grand. But I can't. It's tooooo coooooooooool
Post 864 IP   flag post
this spaceship sold for $300 yesterday

Post 865 IP   flag post
I just realized something, Rick said his motivation was never avenging his dead family. I think this proof this Rick is not the original Rick of this Morty. This Rick never left his family, because when they scanned his memories in the prison there was a memory of him holding little Morty. So, I think this Rick had his family killed by the Galactic Government, and that's why he became a terrorist. He found a reality where Rick had abandoned Beth and he came and pretended to be her Rick come back.
Post 866 IP   flag post
We also have been watching multiple Ricks and multiple Morty's from other dimensions throughout several episodes, too though try to always remember that
Post 867 IP   flag post
This was proven during the episode with the Jerry daycare and the ticket.
Post 868 IP   flag post
Quote:
This was proven during the episode with the Jerry daycare and the ticket.

Yeah, it's getting weird.
Post 869 IP   flag post
It's a mindbender lol
Post 870 IP   flag post

So I just got season 2 on DVD and nothing inside this one either does only the bluray come with the books?
Post 871 IP   flag post
My sets are dvd
Post 872 IP   flag post

Post 873 IP   flag post
you guys wanna see my plumbus?
Post 874 IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
you guys wanna see my plumbus?

...yes...yes I do
Post 875 IP   flag post
Quote:
My sets are dvd

I got ripped off twice then curse walmart!
Post 876 IP   flag post
2017 Adult Swim RICK AND MORTY "Plumbus"

here's six photos so you can see all angles of my plumbus in all its wonderful glory
Post 877 IP   flag post
Where did you pick that up at? Was it 3d printed?
Post 878 IP   flag post
Amazon. It's 3D printed. Sharp, solid, lightweight, jaggy. I can probably sand it down and add some clay to it for depth/detail work and repaint it glossy. Or should I leave it alone?
Post 879 IP   flag post
I bet every single one of you are on amazon RIGHT NOW.
Post 880 IP   flag post
596795 999 30