Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgeMemorabiliaMovies TelevisionPop CultureToys

The Rick and Morty Thread Peace Among Worlds3080

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Pressing will be the only thing to hold up these books
Post 826 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atakmunky7
U should hold a pool for 1 of the copies. $X to buy a spot. Whoever gets closest to the date you actually get the books back gets 1 of em!

Back off Rick, I got #dibs
Post 827 IP   flag post
I just found a video talking about the same theory that I've been thinking about, about Rick and his comments that break the 4th wall.
Post 828 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Old.

Anybody know if the post office is open on Monday so I can ship these bad boys off to Florida?
Post 829 IP   flag post
Collector Atakmunky7 private msg quote post Address this user
Just open a portal to CBCS!
Post 830 IP   flag post

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
Old.

Post 831 IP   flag post
Collector rckstr1253 private msg quote post Address this user
I think theyre closed but why not just ship them to me in KY and ill be sure to ship them on to cbcs
Post 832 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user

Post 833 IP   flag post
I'm debating about going to the Kentucky Flea Market this weekend to see what they got.
Post 834 IP   flag post
Yea i debated on going to the flea market as well but spending time with my nieces
Post 835 IP   flag post
@rckstr1253 do you know what the comic scene looks like there? I would hate to drive 2 hours and find no comics.
Post 836 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
Quote:
Old.

Post 837 IP   flag post

Post 838 IP   flag post
Quote:
@rckstr1253 do you know what the comic scene looks like there? I would hate to drive 2 hours and find no comics.

What area of Ky you trying to go to? Lexington, louisville..
Post 839 IP   flag post
wow so 9.8 first prints are going for $500 now

btw here's a sweet wallpaper I thought you guys would enjoy:

Post 840 IP   flag post
looks like cost is $225 each for the first printing issue #1s ...purchase price, pressed, cleaned, graded, shipped insured back to me. argggggggggg
Post 841 IP   flag post
I'm keeping the Roiland variant, one of the first printings, and my 4CG variant. I will have 5 graded copies remaining to sell. They will all most likely by 9.4 or 9.6. I'd be shocked if they are higher. They seem to have light surface scratches. What's the grade knockdown on that?
Post 842 IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
looks like cost is $225 each for the first printing issue #1s ...purchase price, pressed, cleaned, graded, shipped insured back to me. argggggggggg

good gravy. Let's hope the juice is worth the squeeze!
Post 843 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanatos
Quote:

I hope you get at least one 9.8, bro. That's some serious coin.
Post 844 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRig
Quote:

What area of My you trying to go to? Lexington, louisville..

It's in Louisville, Ky Expo Center.
Post 845 IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00slim
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanatos
Quote:

I hope you get at least one 9.8, bro. That's some serious coin.

Agreed, question is...if you get a 9.8 and the others are 9.4 - 9.6, which would you keep?
Post 846 IP   flag post
The collector in me would want to keep it but it would offset the expense. Tough call.
Post 847 IP   flag post
The only reason the cost is high is because of the pressing services and the rush expedited service imo
Post 848 IP   flag post
Quote:
The only reason the cost is high is because of the pressing services and the rush expedited service imo

For sure.

I submitted 2 moderns for press with a Fast Pass for both pressing & grading. It came to $116 total. So, $58 each.

But, if they were $100 raw, that would be $158 each. With extra services, it gets pricy quick.
Post 849 IP   flag post
that's not right pressing costs more than that and so does shipping
Post 850 IP   flag post

P.S. The actress who voices Summer is hot.
Post 851 IP   flag post
Quote:
that's not right pressing costs more than that and so does shipping

For more expensive books, yes.

A Current book, valued under $250 is $12 to press. + a Pressing Fast Pass for $6 = $18 to press.

A more valuable book costs at least double that.
Post 852 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRig
Quote:

What area of My you trying to go to? Lexington, louisville..

It's in Louisville, Ky Expo Center.

Not sure about the market iv never been able to make it. I believe iv seen people advertise they would be set up with comics there on Craigslist before.

If you do travel down some shops to check out if like are

The Great Escape and The Destination. Personally iv got better deals at the great escape.
Post 853 IP   flag post
I honestly never been to the flea markets here but the great escape and comic book world have a huge selection of comics so you can always check the shops out if the fle market sucks. I need to head to a few a comic shops in lexington as i hear they are good
Post 854 IP   flag post
Do you guys think rick and morty 1 first print will hold its value or increase, or once season 3 is ending, start to drop in price?
Post 855 IP   flag post
596779 999 30