COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke lucky sob!
Post 751 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
@Thanatos are you watching this one?

clickable text

I am think 99 starting is step on a 9.0? Or am I just being cheap?
Post 752 IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRig
Quote:

clickable text

This is our good friend @Mef auction, I've been tempted a few times to bid but I don't know if I'd want to spend $100 on a 9.0 vs. getting a raw and risking the grading process. Now IDK WTF TO DO, THANKS @DARTHLEGO!!!!!
Post 753 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

#RICKMOBILE at Destiny City Comics in Tacoma, WA 6/30/2017
2 item limit per person
Shirt booth is separate, does not count as limit items
Yellow "Wormy" Rick shirt sold out
Rickmobile toy car sold out
Birdperson toy figure sold out
I got the "Get your shit together" backpack and Meeseeks desktop whipper. Yesterday I got the sold out Wormy T-Shirt, Rick's aluminum spaceship, and Gwendolyne the pool float (looks pretty cool), posters, stickers, and a sunburn.

I picked up some comics in the comic store (mostly new stuff, last week's stuff, etc) and a cool jigsaw puzzle for RAM

Bag full of money right there.
Post 754 IP   flag post
It is a lot, but the only other book that has surfaced is a raw with a $150 ask.
Post 755 IP   flag post

COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanatos
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRig
Quote:

clickable text

This is our good friend @Mef auction, I've been tempted a few times to bid but I don't know if I'd want to spend $100 on a 9.0 vs. getting a raw and risking the grading process. Now IDK WTF TO DO, THANKS @DARTHLEGO!!!!!

Exactly my dilemma. Was thinking risking raw at least it's a board members book makes me a little more intrigued.
Post 756 IP   flag post
Quote:
It is a lot, but the only other book that has surfaced is a raw with a $150 ask.

I will be patient, perhaps one will surface for a price I can be happy with. You going to get that raw copy graded? I messaged the seller two days ago asking about condition and they never responded which is another reason I held it off.
Post 757 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I have 6 first printings I am sending off for pressing and grading. Sit tight.
Post 758 IP   flag post

Just got this shirt from the China
Post 759 IP   flag post
Every thing I buy that costs me more than $25 goes into my list of books to grade eventually. High profile books get to cut the line. This is definitely a high profile book.
Post 760 IP   flag post
Collector vabchgent private msg quote post Address this user
I would go the 150.00 raw first print , I saw one earlier that I should have picked up.
Post 761 IP   flag post
are they really climbing that fast raw?!
Post 762 IP   flag post
@kaptainmyke Yes most of the ones I am looking at are 150.00+ , if I cant find one Raw I might bite the the big bullet and but one slabbed .
Post 763 IP   flag post
The comic shop that was hosting the Rickmobile was selling his 9.2 raw for $200. Seriously.
Post 764 IP   flag post
Are we still talking about the BAM?
Post 765 IP   flag post
No. A regular first printing cover A.
Post 766 IP   flag post
Collector KiloGraham private msg quote post Address this user
Nothing like finishing work early on the Friday of a long weekend!

Post 767 IP   flag post
@kaptainmyke yeah, that is what I thought you meant, everyone else I think was still on the BAM.
Post 768 IP   flag post
@KiloGraham Thanks don't mind if I do. oh and cheers
Post 769 IP   flag post
Collector KiloGraham private msg quote post Address this user
And my #1 third print was waiting for me in the mailbox!

Post 770 IP   flag post
$50 raw for a BAM imo
Post 771 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
$50 raw for a BAM imo

Point me to it, the last one to sell on eBay BIN before the one I bought for $89.99 sold for $79.99
Post 772 IP   flag post
try to find one for $50 is all I'm sayin'

I wouldn't pay more than that. I'd be chasing the regular cover really. But, I know you like art and the cover of that one, as a lot of you do. I'm totally Team Meeseeks all the way. I don't understand why some covers have so much more appeal and value over others. Guess it's like anything else, right?

1000 Posts here we come! Let's break this thread and make a Rick and Morty: Volume 2 Thread.
Post 773 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
$50 raw for a BAM imo

Point me to it, the last one to sell on eBay BIN before the one I bought for $89.99 sold for $79.99

Ebay isn't working for me right now but @KaptainMyke's thoughts matched my own. I remember seeing that all the auction sales from Apr-Jun typically ended ~$50. That's the reason why I didn't want to buy the BAM! without the $15 off (which I missed twice dangit!)
Post 774 IP   flag post
You guys blew it when you got Darth Lego addicted...Now the bar is set at $90 because that is what crazies like me will pay. 😝
Post 775 IP   flag post
Lol I hope the values stay consistent and eventually go up, I've only got the two 1st prints and am happy with that for now. I'll be happy if they all continue to rise.
Post 776 IP   flag post
Is rick an alcoholic or a drug addict? trying to figure this one out.
Post 777 IP   flag post
Both.
Post 778 IP   flag post
Ahh okay that makes sense , I am watching season 2 and have a few in me . Thanks Captain
Post 779 IP   flag post
He's addicted to the juice from the seeds of the Mega Trees am I right?
Post 780 IP   flag post
596800 999 30