Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgeMemorabiliaMovies TelevisionPop CultureToys

The Rick and Morty Thread Peace Among Worlds3080

Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
I was at Barnes and Noble Booksellers today and I was in the trades section and spotted this huge 15" tall hardcover RICK and MORTY #1 which looked like an artists edition of issues 1-10. I held it in my hands. I regret not getting it this morning. ARG

You own a TMNT #1....you've already won good sir. NO REGRETS!

But I'm still disappointed you didn't pick it up. Wonder if they have it on the onlinesssss.
Post 51 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I tried looking on Amazon and I couldn't find one or eBay
Post 52 IP   flag post
Let me know if you find out what it was, sounds like a book I gotta have!
Post 53 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
I'm pretty sure this is it. I saw it at Barnes & Noble too.

Rick and Morty Hardcover Book 1 https://www.amazon.com/dp/1620103605/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_DakpzbNGN9XKR
Post 54 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Yep! I drove back to the store and bought the only one there. When I got home, I opened the plastic bag and pulled the tab for the sound clip in the inside front cover and it doesn't work. BAH Figures. Typical Rick, amirite?

Post 55 IP   flag post

Guess I'm never owning this Justin Roiland variant, you following this @kaptainmyke?

Rick and Morty #1 Roiland Variant CGC 9.6

I wonder if this will break $2k.
Post 56 IP   flag post
I am astounded how much this book is going for. Have you seen the sketch cover with Roiland's Rick sketch flipping the bird saying Peace among worlds? I want it so bad but the seller wants 5 grand for it. I offered him $1200 but he said no
Post 57 IP   flag post
I have not seen it, $5k...that's pretty steep. I hope to catch Roiland at a Con sometime and get a sketch or even just an autograph on a #1 copy.
Post 58 IP   flag post
I got the voice box to work. This book is nice.

Post 59 IP   flag post
Oooh I like it. Also, thanks for the link @00slim, goodbye money lol
Post 60 IP   flag post
This copy has no visible spine ticks and clean corners, perhaps a 9.8 raw? would like to see the back cover but this copy looks better than both of mine

Rick and Morty #1

Also, @kaptainmyke I saw the sketch cover with the cast sigs and peace among worlds sketch. I WANT IT.
Post 61 IP   flag post
I might buy that one.
Post 62 IP   flag post
what bothers me is that it looks a lot like this one but it's a 9.4

9.4 cgc rick and morty 1
Post 63 IP   flag post
That 9.4 has some scratches on Rick's leg/Morty's face and another scratch on Rick's other leg. I don't think those are on the case
Post 64 IP   flag post
I thought it was the case
Post 65 IP   flag post
I requested some pictures of the back

I'll post them when they respond.
Post 66 IP   flag post
so did i lol
Post 67 IP   flag post
Bought it suckers haha 😂
Post 68 IP   flag post
Congrats!!! If you didn't do it, I would have...you going to send it in to CBCS? I need to get mine pressed/graded when I get back
Post 69 IP   flag post
You are going to feel really good about that purchase when this ugly spine ticked copy goes for more than what you paid:

Ugly Rick and Morty #1
Post 70 IP   flag post
I know yeah I'm getting it graded with cbcs
Post 71 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
I know yeah I'm getting it graded with cbcs

Glad it went to you and not someone else, excited to see how it grades. Looks like a 9.8, but wtf do I know lol
Post 72 IP   flag post
Collector KiloGraham private msg quote post Address this user
44 book lot

http://r.ebay.com/t5TLMY
Post 73 IP   flag post
He's way off. That lot is $1200 at best.
Post 74 IP   flag post
Collector rckstr1253 private msg quote post Address this user
What do you guys think the ceiling on Rick and morty #1 will be? I have a first printing and having a hard time to sell it now or hold it. I love the comic and loveeeee the show, but if it has potential to sell for more is it better to hold onto it and wait?
Post 75 IP   flag post
Definitely HOLD
Post 76 IP   flag post
Collector rckstr1253 private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks. I think mine's a 9 6 as the left top corner has slight crinkle that doesn't break color. I might have it pressed out if it's possible.
Post 77 IP   flag post
Check out my totally sweet Rick and Morty shirts I got today:

Post 78 IP   flag post
Another one up for auction! This time it's signed by Dan Harmon and Roiland, 6 days left and already over $700..

EBAYYYYYYY LINK
Post 79 IP   flag post
Too bad it's an unwitnessed double signed book. I'd be all over that if it was unsigned. ARG

I'm going to submit my #1 1st print, #1 4th print, #1 four colors grails variant, and The Last of Us Variant #16 to SDCC
Post 80 IP   flag post
596774 999 30