CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Modern AgeMemorabiliaMovies TelevisionPop CultureToys

The Rick and Morty Thread Peace Among Worlds3080

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I use Jetpack comics maybe i'll see if i can pull 2
Post 701 • IP   flag post
Collector KiloGraham private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanatos
Want that Forbidden Planet/Jetpack Comics "Wubba lubba dub dub" variant. Any stateside vendors have this for pre-sale?


Yep

http://www.jetpackcomics.com/content/rick-morty-pocket-you-stole-it-1-jetpack-forbidden-planet-exclusive

And FP is preselling copies signed by Marc Ellerby (signing on July 8)

https://forbiddenplanet.com/225188-rick-morty-pocket-like-you-stole-it-1-signed-fpjetpack-wubba-lubba-variant/
Post 702 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Dang ol' variant covers man.
Post 703 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Man my nose and arms and tattoos got sunburned arggggggg
Post 704 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke


Post 705 • IP   flag post


I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
no one has ever sold a spaceship on ebay


I know. I've looked several times. The price at the Rickmobile is close to the max I'd pay, though. I'm gonna have to see if it's coming to Northern California.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
Man my nose and arms and tattoos got sunburned arggggggg


The last line made me laugh.
Post 706 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
I don't have all that many R&M comics.

I bought a copy of Rick and Morty 1 at the Big Apple Show.

I also got these signed and sketched by Sara Richard when I bought them at NYCC.





Post 707 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
#riveting
Post 708 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Damn! I'm gonna be out of town on both the days the Rickmobile will be in my area. 😐
Post 709 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
3 hours ain't to bad for real to wait in a line for something like this. I would do it in a heartbeat still trying to make it to one close to me. That space ship is awesom. And that float!
Post 710 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
They are different books, that's a relief.


I'm bidding on this one. I didn't win the other one. I will win this one. So good luck on trying to win.


Is this a challenge?
Post 711 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRig
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
They are different books, that's a relief.


I'm bidding on this one. I didn't win the other one. I will win this one. So good luck on trying to win.


Is this a challenge?

Post 712 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Here's another 4CG Variant, @BigRig. Looks like the same seller:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/122572552853
Post 713 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00slim
Here's another 4CG Variant, @BigRig. Looks like the same seller:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/122572552853


Thanks sent in my offer earlier after the first one "sold" and im waiting was going to accept the counter offer until it went poof
Post 714 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRig
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
They are different books, that's a relief.


I'm bidding on this one. I didn't win the other one. I will win this one. So good luck on trying to win.


Is this a challenge?




Post 715 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
@BigRig just do eet!
Post 716 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user

Post 717 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user

Post 718 • IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
I'M PICKLE RICK!
Post 719 • IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
@KiloGraham Thank you sir for the links
Post 720 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Post 721 • IP   flag post
Collector KiloGraham private msg quote post Address this user
Loot Crate SDCC exclusive "Peace Among Worlds" Golden Rick figure.

https://www.comic-con.org/cci/2017/exclusives/loot-crate-inc


Post 722 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
I'm assuming the bar is hiding his middle fingers.
Post 723 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 724 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Day 2 of the Rickmobile. Leaving even earlier today since there is an even bigger crowd expected as told to me by the driver yesterday
Post 725 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Is Justin Rolland or Dan Harmon expected to show at any of the stops?
Post 726 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiloGraham
Loot Crate SDCC exclusive "Peace Among Worlds" Golden Rick figure.

https://www.comic-con.org/cci/2017/exclusives/loot-crate-inc





Pre selling on eBay already at 99$
Post 727 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
If you can't score one at SDCC (for those attending) just wait six months, they'll be a bargain later.
Post 728 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
No creators just a rolling merch cart. What do you guys think I should get? I'm thinking about the backpack and toy rickmobile car since I've never seen the car before and sells fast.

I got here at 10 am. It starts at 2p. The rickmobile isn't even here yet but I'm only 20 people back in the front of a growing line if already 250 people



Post 729 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Destiny City Comics in Tacoma WA

Back of line.





Front of line






Post 730 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30