CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Modern AgeMemorabiliaMovies TelevisionPop CultureToys

The Rick and Morty Thread Peace Among Worlds3080

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I got the first prints for a song but they have light scrapes on them. no spine ticks or color breaks which is good but the scrapes put them all at 9.4 - 9.6













I am sending them all off to cbcs for pressing and grading. I have 6 copies of first printings, 1 copy of 4th printing, and the Roiland variant. I'm all in!
Post 576 • IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Congrats on the Rick and Morty treasure trove you now have. Maybe you'll get lucky and get a 9.8 or two...in which case you should trade one to me.
Post 577 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
No prob brah

I AM SEEING THE RICKMOBILE TOMORROW WAHOOO!
Post 578 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
Rickmobile!!!
Post 579 • IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
No prob brah

I AM SEEING THE RICKMOBILE TOMORROW WAHOOO!


Don't forget to....


Post 580 • IP   flag post


COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke let me know when they come back from CBCS. #dibs
Post 581 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I will definitely be selling a few, keeping one
Post 582 • IP   flag post
Collector KiloGraham private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke that 1:50 looks great, easily 9.6 with a press, potentially 9.8 depending how the little spine tick grades out. Great score, pinnacle level sh*t!
Post 583 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
If anyone is curious about my progress with Season 2? #TinyRick!
Post 584 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
If anyone is curious about my progress with Season 2? #TinyRick!


#classic
Post 585 • IP   flag post
Collector Atakmunky7 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 586 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
Loving tiny Rick! I caught the episode the other day on tv. Got season one the other but haven't made it back to get season 2. And I didnt get the good morty book in my dvd set šŸ˜”
Post 587 • IP   flag post
Collector KiloGraham private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRig
Loving tiny Rick! I caught the episode the other day on tv. Got season one the other but haven't made it back to get season 2. And I didnt get the good morty book in my dvd set šŸ˜”


I'd take it back and demand a refund or an exchange.
Post 588 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
or a Plumbus.
Post 589 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRig
Loving tiny Rick! I caught the episode the other day on tv. Got season one the other but haven't made it back to get season 2. And I didnt get the good morty book in my dvd set šŸ˜”



How is that even possible? Get an exchange imo
Post 590 • IP   flag post
Collector KiloGraham private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
or a Plumbus.


That's six and a half Rapples right there.
Post 591 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user

Post 592 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
#bootyclap
Post 593 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
BREAKING:

Rick and Morty premieres Sunday July 26 at 11:30p
Post 594 • IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
BREAKING:

Rick and Morty premieres Sunday July 26 at 11:30p



Source?

This would make me so happy.
Post 595 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
I don't like this Rick!
Post 596 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
I'm not sure i got it from Wal-Mart and it was still sealed maybe I'll take it back and try again does it say it includes the book on the front packaging?
Post 597 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
I'm starting to think all this hubbub about delays and cancellations might actually be clever viral marketing.
Post 598 • IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
How much would you guys offer for this copy of R&M? He's asking $90 and I don't think the grade of this book warrants that.




Post 599 • IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Uploaded pictures came out terrible I can see few spine ticks on the front cover and the back has some wear on it
Post 600 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
Never pay asking price. Any other photos?
Post 601 • IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
@BigRig That's all he gave me. Lol just noticed the hand grenade sitting on the desk...wtf
Post 602 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
Holly hell I didnt even notice it you decide you dont want it let him down easyyy
Post 603 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
Top corner looks to have wear but can't tell so much from pictures
Post 604 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
@Thanatos

Either:

1. The seller doesn't know how to photograph comics, or,

2. He's trying to hide flaws.

It's hard to determine from those pics, but it looks like a 9.2 copy to me.
Post 605 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30