Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgeMemorabiliaMovies TelevisionPop CultureToys

The Rick and Morty Thread Peace Among Worlds3080

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

2016 Oni Press RICK AND MORTY #24
Post 26 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

2016 Oni Press RICK AND MORTY #25
IT'S TINY RICK *******!
Post 27 IP   flag post
Collector Isz_A private msg quote post Address this user
Meeeseeks is my favorite character and episode...
Post 28 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
I didn't know Oni Press publishes the comic. Makes sense, less censorship.

I love the Inception/Nightmare on Elm St episode so much.
Post 29 IP   flag post
Collector Jaydknight private msg quote post Address this user
Geez! That Last Of Us Variant is so great. Wish it didn't cost an arm and a leg!
Post 30 IP   flag post

Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah...I thumbs up'd every one of these. TINY RIIIICKKK!!!!!
Post 31 IP   flag post
I freakin love Rick and Morty.

Does anyone else feel like Rick IS Morty?
Post 32 IP   flag post
My favorite episode is when the spaceship car has to "keep sister safe".
Post 33 IP   flag post
That one is classic, & truly messed up. I love how the whole mess is predicted on them getting the best ice cream in the universe. But after their meddling, they even ruin that for themselves.
Post 34 IP   flag post
So many great moments, this is one of my favorites.

"What is my purpose?"
"You pass butter"
"Oh my god"
Post 35 IP   flag post
It's so cynical. Gotta love it.
Post 36 IP   flag post
Collector KiloGraham private msg quote post Address this user
Time to purge!

"I'll purge you too, you old rickety piece of crap!"
Post 37 IP   flag post
Collector thpike private msg quote post Address this user
AHH damnit. you guys are going to make me have to try and watch this show now to understand. I think I recorded a bunch but I'll try and give it another shot...only for you guys.
Post 38 IP   flag post
both seasons of Rick and Morty can be streamed on adult swim.

http://www.adultswim.com/videos/rick-and-morty/#0Jb_RiNo3aqH

I don't think the "Rick is Morty" theory will pan out. Although Rick is seen as the self-proclaimed "smartest man in the galaxy", time travel is not something he has perfected, despite having a box labeled "time travel" in his garage. He can PAUSE time, but not move through it. Justin and Dan have stated time travel will NOT be used as a plot device at any point in the series because any stories they could make from it have already been done.
Post 39 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00slim
I didn't know Oni Press publishes the comic. Makes sense, less censorship.

I love the Inception/Nightmare on Elm St episode so much.

alright this one is pretty funny... Snowball.
Post 40 IP   flag post
BLIPPPPSSSS AND CHIPPPPPZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ever played ROY: A LIFE WELL LIVED?

you beat cancer and came back to work at the carpet store?

Post 41 IP   flag post
"Holy sh*t dad, shut the f*ck up."

Post 42 IP   flag post
So in the first issue Jerry tells Morty to get a job so Rick says jobs are overrated. Rick gives Morty a device to win billions in the galactic stock market. So they become mega rich and get busted by a time cop and go to jail for time faud with the stock market.

Seriously.
Post 43 IP   flag post
I have a high grade RICK and MORTY #1 FOUR COLORS GRAILS VARIANT Edition. A Canadian Company, Four Colors Grails is now out of business. I have a long list of signatures I'd like to have signed on the front AND back of the book.
Post 44 IP   flag post

2015 Oni Press Local Comic Shop Day RICK and MORTY #1 Giant Double Sized Treasury Edition
Post 45 IP   flag post

2015 Oni Press Local Comic Shop Day RICK and MORTY #2 Giant Double Sized Treasury Edition
Post 46 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Is the Galactic budget so bad that they have Time Cops working double duty on Financial Fraud?
Post 47 IP   flag post

Post 48 IP   flag post
Alright. I read the first issue in the first trade paperback and it was pretty good. Definitely helped that I watched the one episode earlier because I read it in their voices. +1. Would definitely check out from local library.
Post 49 IP   flag post
I was at Barnes and Noble Booksellers today and I was in the trades section and spotted this huge 15" tall hardcover RICK and MORTY #1 which looked like an artists edition of issues 1-10. I held it in my hands. I regret not getting it this morning. ARG
Post 50 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
I was at Barnes and Noble Booksellers today and I was in the trades section and spotted this huge 15" tall hardcover RICK and MORTY #1 which looked like an artists edition of issues 1-10. I held it in my hands. I regret not getting it this morning. ARG

You own a TMNT #1....you've already won good sir. NO REGRETS!

But I'm still disappointed you didn't pick it up. Wonder if they have it on the onlinesssss.
Post 51 IP   flag post
I tried looking on Amazon and I couldn't find one or eBay
Post 52 IP   flag post
Let me know if you find out what it was, sounds like a book I gotta have!
Post 53 IP   flag post
I'm pretty sure this is it. I saw it at Barnes & Noble too.

Rick and Morty Hardcover Book 1 https://www.amazon.com/dp/1620103605/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_DakpzbNGN9XKR
Post 54 IP   flag post
Yep! I drove back to the store and bought the only one there. When I got home, I opened the plastic bag and pulled the tab for the sound clip in the inside front cover and it doesn't work. BAH Figures. Typical Rick, amirite?

Post 55 IP   flag post
596796 999 30