CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgeMemorabiliaMovies TelevisionPop CultureToys

The Rick and Morty Thread Peace Among Worlds3080

Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 401 IP   flag post
Collector KiloGraham private msg quote post Address this user
Who wants to spend more money?!?!

Rick and Morty Official Coloring Book https://www.amazon.com/dp/1785655620/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_UoZtzb5TC4NSZ

The Art of Rick and Morty https://www.amazon.com/dp/1506702694/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_NnZtzbZNVFCGP
Post 402 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user

Post 403 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiloGraham
Who wants to spend more money?!?!

Rick and Morty Official Coloring Book https://www.amazon.com/dp/1785655620/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_UoZtzb5TC4NSZ

The Art of Rick and Morty https://www.amazon.com/dp/1506702694/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_NnZtzbZNVFCGP

thanks
Post 404 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Peace among worlds.
I scribbled on a post -it note while waiting for an ebay auction to end.
i'm on 2nd whiskey imo

Post 405 IP   flag post

that's drunk freehand imo is that good?
Post 406 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
It's not bad
Post 407 IP   flag post
Nailed it @kaptainmyke
Post 408 IP   flag post
it's his "index fingers" imo so mods don't take it down trolololool
Post 409 IP   flag post
Season One down 👇
Post 410 IP   flag post
is that a thumbs down?!
Post 411 IP   flag post

Post 412 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
Season One down 👇

How do you like it so far? Believe the hype?
Post 413 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
is that a thumbs down?!

It's a down 👇 with OPP. Yeah you know me.
Post 414 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanatos
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
Season One down 👇

How do you like it so far? Believe the hype?

It's the funniest thing ever.
Post 415 IP   flag post
ONE OF US.

ONE OF US.

ONE OF US.
Post 416 IP   flag post
Time to git schwifty
Post 417 IP   flag post
So who else wants a spin off show "Ball Fondlers?"
Post 418 IP   flag post

Post 419 IP   flag post
Love Keith David. He's hilarious in the Saints Row videogames, too.
Post 420 IP   flag post
Post 421 IP   flag post
I totally forgot that was him LOL
Post 422 IP   flag post
Post 423 IP   flag post
PUT ON THESE D*MN SUNGLASSES NOW!
Post 424 IP   flag post
Ok guys serious question time:

I can pick up a Justin Roiland variant 1:50 for $1200. Would you do it?

The book appears 9.6 as it's flawless on the front and razor sharp corners but the back black cover has 2 very minor ticks on spine 1 of which breaks slight color. tts

Question is whether or not these comics fall flat on their backs or skyrocket? A 9.6 of this book sells for $1600-$1900. A 9.8 last sold was in 2015 for only $486. Today in 2017 when in comparison to the other variants that increased 300% in 2 years, this book would be worth $2500 as a 9.8 but no one knows that yet because one hasn't been seen since.
Post 425 IP   flag post
That's more of a category straddling purchase, you'd have to buy it with both intentions. Investment and personal. It's rear, and there's even a recalledcomics article on it. I might buy it with the intentions of selling a thing two in my collection to offset the cost.
Post 426 IP   flag post
My personal policy is not to spend more than $350 on a raw book. Higher than that I want third party grading.
Post 427 IP   flag post
@kaptainmyke ugh Im so torn about this book. It is super rare and if you pay $1200, you are really betting on it to retain or increase value for years to come. This is a book youd probably have to get a witnessed Roiland signature/sketch to feel more comfortable about the investment.$1200 the lowest the seller would go?
Post 428 IP   flag post
Yep, $1250. I been working him down for days. I'd never get this one signed. I'd have CGC grade it too. All other RAM books are getting sent to CBCS.
Post 429 IP   flag post
The CGC 9.6 auction ends in 4 hours, perhaps see if you can win that for under $1200.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/132231757969
Post 430 IP   flag post
596791 999 30