Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgeMemorabiliaMovies TelevisionPop CultureToys

The Rick and Morty Thread Peace Among Worlds3080

Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Of the 105 #1s in the CGC Census only 45 are 9.8. I would imagine even less with CBCS, I don't think many people expected this comic to be worth anything so I'd bet a lot of the 1st prints were treated like reader copies. I don't see this comic losing value anytime soon and the 3rd season will only increase the value. People lose their shit over Rick and Morty, just look at @KaptainMyke haha...annnnd myself. Ive spent too much buying copies of Rick and Morty #1
Post 326 IP   flag post
Also, watching Supernatural season 11 right now and a girl at the beginning of episode 13 definitely has her heart ripped out while watching Rick and Morty. It was fantastic.
Post 327 IP   flag post
Collector KiloGraham private msg quote post Address this user
I guarantee you people will wait over night to line up for it. And all the items are pretty cool so limiting purchase to two item makes it a really tough choice. I think the Meeseeks whipper and aluminum ship might have sold out. The backpack is a no brainer, definitely the most practical. I'd probably go with the Meekseeks jars as my second. Cheapest I've seen the backpack on eBay for sale is $100, if I see one for $60-$70 I'm probably going to jump on it. You should try and grab a stack of the rickmobile tour stickers if they're giving them out.
Post 328 IP   flag post
Today on How They Do It... Plumbus'!

Post 329 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiloGraham
I guarantee you people will wait over night to line up for it.

Oh lord I hope not I'm still a 1.5 hr drive away from Tacoma
Post 330 IP   flag post

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
The #1 in a 9.8 is also super rare/valuable because of the stupid ALL BLACK rear cover. tts syndrome up the plumbus imo
Post 331 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
Quote:
I guarantee you people will wait over night to line up for it.

Oh lord I hope not I'm still a 1.5 hr drive away from Tacoma

I know I would, especially if I were driving in from far away. Even if I was wrong I'd be right up front and have better chance of jumping back in line for a second purchase. At least you could talk R&M with some other crazy fans and someone would probably bring a tablet for watching episodes.
Post 332 IP   flag post
I couldn't jump back in line for a second purchase. I'm far too recognizable and memorable. Or, so I've been told numerous times.
Post 333 IP   flag post
Quote:
Cheapest I've seen the backpack on eBay for sale is $100, if I see one for $60-$70 I'm probably going to jump on it.

clickable text
Post 334 IP   flag post
I'd ask the cashier if you're allowed to wait again with the rest of the customers to buy two more items. You never know if you don't ask.
Post 335 IP   flag post
Indeed.
Post 336 IP   flag post
First Rick and Morty comic I've seen graded by CBCS, I like that they say 1st App of Rick and Morty in comics. Wonder why they didn't put Jerry, Beth and Summer.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/222556975862
Post 337 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

I kinda feel dirty after watching that.
Post 338 IP   flag post
So.....I just finally tracked down season 3 episode 1. Who did Chris Parnell piss off to get ousted off the show like that?! lol

What an AMAZING season premiere! Rick is DARK. The last 30 seconds haunted me.

I GOTTA HAVE THAT SZECHUAN SAUCE!
Post 339 IP   flag post
Looks like McDonald's IS bringing back the sechuan sauce....

https://heatst.com/entertainment/mcdonalds-assailed-for-plan-to-bring-back-problematic-and-disrespectful-szechuan-sauce/
Post 340 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
Quote:

I kinda feel dirty after watching that.

If you look closely at the frame by frame of the labourers shaving away the grumbo, it appears one of the labourers dies and the other one is huddled crying in to their hands.
Post 341 IP   flag post
Collector Mef private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanatos
First Rick and Morty comic I've seen graded by CBCS, I like that they say 1st App of Rick and Morty in comics. Wonder why they didn't put Jerry, Beth and Summer.

I didn't feel like it! Don't judge me!
Post 342 IP   flag post
NICE
Post 343 IP   flag post
@Mef ends on my payday...nice!
Post 344 IP   flag post
BTW

Post 345 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mef
Quote:

Is this for realsies your listing?

I meant CBCS for not putting it on their label lol not the item description. No judging here for you
Post 346 IP   flag post
This book looks a solid 9.6, but upon taking it out of the bag I noticed a lot of light surface scratches. I'm pretty confident I am the first person to remove it because the 4CG sticker looked untampered with. Definitely going to send this to Steve along with my Grays Almanac.
Post 347 IP   flag post
Collector Mef private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mef
Quote:

Is this for realsies your listing?

I meant CBCS for not putting it on their label lol not the item description. No judging here for you

Lol it is my listing and i was just messing with you!
Post 348 IP   flag post
There's also a circle indentation on the cover from where it was pressed against the 4CG sticker on the book in front of it. They must have packed these pretty tight when they first shipped out from 4CG.
Post 349 IP   flag post
@Thanatos Mef unboxed those the other day, how did you miss that? Lol
Post 350 IP   flag post
Let me see. Show a light refraction if you can.
Post 351 IP   flag post
@Mef you've had the BAM variant I've coveted this entire time and didn't want to tell us? I'm hurt.
Post 352 IP   flag post
It does feel like he's just lurking the thread, amirite?
Post 353 IP   flag post
@DarthLego Im in Crapghanistan haha I miss a lot I'll go back and find the post.

@Mef I'm sorry I missed your unboxing.
Post 354 IP   flag post
For issue one, I have first print, fourth print, fcbd print, 4CG edition. I wonder if I should start seeking out the other variants.
Post 355 IP   flag post
596800 999 30