The Rick and Morty Thread Peace Among Worlds3080

COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
@Towmater

Post 301 IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
@Towmater

That's who the Doctor looks like if he wore glasses. Wrong thread?
Post 302 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 303 IP   flag post
Collector KiloGraham private msg quote post Address this user
I signed up for that one crate. I get all the funko boxes and the nickelodeon box, the loot crate one never really interested me since there's usually only 1 or some times no items in them I'm interested in. Can't go wrong with a single box and a theme of animation though.
Post 304 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 305 IP   flag post

COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
BFSUMMER30 use today only to get 30% off loot crates
Post 306 IP   flag post

Post 307 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRig
BFSUMMER30 use today only to get 30% off loot crates

Figures I bought it last night...
Post 308 IP   flag post
Im tempted on the DX box with the discount now.
Post 309 IP   flag post
Anyone ever order this before is the 3rd box that much better?
Post 310 IP   flag post

I got more details on the Rickmobile.

The Rickmobile is coming to Tacoma, WA (Seattle) area June 30 to Destiny City Comics.

2pm to 5pm (which means you have to be there at noon)
Pop up shop with limited supply of merchandise.
First come first serve.
Limit 2 items per person.
Credit Card only. NO CASH.

Talk about exclusivity! Exclusive shop items, limited supplies, very small venues. Super secret meetups. First come, first serve.

I am leaving my house at 10am. I will be there at noon. I have already picked out my 2 items: the inflatable sex doll pool float (it looks pretty cool) and backpack (i need to get my sh!t together).
Post 311 IP   flag post
Have you seen the prices these items fetch on ebay? YOU THINK THE COMICS ARE AT CRAZY PRICES?!? You haven't even seen the scope of what's happening.
Post 312 IP   flag post

Post 313 IP   flag post

Post 314 IP   flag post
I am so PUMPED

Post 315 IP   flag post
$5 off Loot crates
Post 316 IP   flag post
Whis I could catch the rickmobile. No where near me now tho. Have fun @kaptainmyke
Post 317 IP   flag post
Still no guarantees imo
Post 318 IP   flag post
True I'm sure the lines will be killer.
Post 319 IP   flag post
And I think you picked the two best things avalible if you can get your hands on them
Post 320 IP   flag post

Post 321 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
Have you seen the prices these items fetch on ebay? YOU THINK THE COMICS ARE AT CRAZY PRICES?!? You haven't even seen the scope of what's happening.

You're not even joking
Post 322 IP   flag post
And they sell for those prices too, not just asking. On a side note, the only reason why I even want that especially is the brilliant inside joke on the top left corner: "Looks pretty cool" hahahaha The backpack explains itself really. I can buy most other stuff at cons like the shirt or pop figures. I wish they had a plurbis
Post 323 IP   flag post
Collector Mef private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
a plurbis

A plumbus?

Post 324 IP   flag post
Collector rckstr1253 private msg quote post Address this user
Is the first printing in 9.8 hard to come by? Has anyone seen a cbcs 9.8 of the first printing? Do you think this book will continue to hold value or dive once the new season begins?
Post 325 IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Of the 105 #1s in the CGC Census only 45 are 9.8. I would imagine even less with CBCS, I don't think many people expected this comic to be worth anything so I'd bet a lot of the 1st prints were treated like reader copies. I don't see this comic losing value anytime soon and the 3rd season will only increase the value. People lose their shit over Rick and Morty, just look at @KaptainMyke haha...annnnd myself. Ive spent too much buying copies of Rick and Morty #1
Post 326 IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Also, watching Supernatural season 11 right now and a girl at the beginning of episode 13 definitely has her heart ripped out while watching Rick and Morty. It was fantastic.
Post 327 IP   flag post
I guarantee you people will wait over night to line up for it. And all the items are pretty cool so limiting purchase to two item makes it a really tough choice. I think the Meeseeks whipper and aluminum ship might have sold out. The backpack is a no brainer, definitely the most practical. I'd probably go with the Meekseeks jars as my second. Cheapest I've seen the backpack on eBay for sale is $100, if I see one for $60-$70 I'm probably going to jump on it. You should try and grab a stack of the rickmobile tour stickers if they're giving them out.
Post 328 IP   flag post
Today on How They Do It... Plumbus'!

Post 329 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiloGraham
I guarantee you people will wait over night to line up for it.

Oh lord I hope not I'm still a 1.5 hr drive away from Tacoma
Post 330 IP   flag post
597884 999 30