Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgeMemorabiliaMovies TelevisionPop CultureToys

The Rick and Morty Thread Peace Among Worlds3080

COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user

Post 226 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Oooo I like that one better than my spidey neat meme
Post 227 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
What do you think makes Rick and Morty so different in fandom when compared to Adventure Time?
Post 228 IP   flag post
Never heard of it!
Post 229 IP   flag post
I've never seen an episode of Rick and Morty, but it has become pop culture enough that it's very existence had permeated my knowledge base.
Post 230 IP   flag post

THE RICKMOBILE IS COMING TO SEATTLE NEXT FRIDAY!

http://www.adultswim.com/promos/rickmobile/#geX0Z38EDGqU
Post 231 IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
THE RICKMOBILE IS COMING TO SEATTLE NEXT FRIDAY!

http://www.adultswim.com/promos/rickmobile/#geX0Z38EDGqU

Better get there early, I hear the lines are insane! If they have the Meeseeks Desktop Whipper in stock, would you mind picking me up one?
Post 232 IP   flag post
I'll see what I can grab. I plan on heading out at noon, even though it doesn't start till 2pm
Post 233 IP   flag post
Won't be mad if you can't I'm sure it's madness.
Post 234 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
What would you say the fmv of a rick and morty #1 1st print is in NM? I wanted a 4cg but everyone is asking to much for me now..
Post 235 IP   flag post
I think the regular cover #1 first print is selling at higher prices than the 4CG isn't it?
Post 236 IP   flag post
Raw copies are selling for $100-160 depending on grade. @KaptainMyke got a good deal with a BIN @ $124.99, I think we both agreed that was a good price to pay for a NM copy. I won an auction and paid around $118 for a copy with 1 spine tick.

I'd say if you can find one for ~$120, pull the trigger.
Post 237 IP   flag post
@DarthLego

Yeah but I kno a guy that knows a guy ...

4cg lowest price on the bay now is 150 tried to get one of the 90$ but someoneeee took em all lol.

Oh what to do....
Post 238 IP   flag post
Whatever you decide, pick them up before Season 3 starts.

How much is this guy you know asking?

Current auction for a "NM" is at $182 with 18 hours left...that's crazy
Post 239 IP   flag post
Well thing is he asking 550 for 5 copies. I'm only wanting to keep one and sell the rest to get mine on the cheap or free.
Post 240 IP   flag post
I feel like I saw a lot like that on ebay recently. If they look like they could grade out at 9.0 or higher, you could probably easily recoup what you pay and get yours for free or at least really cheap. If you were going to sell them, I'd wait till Season 3 kicks off.
Post 241 IP   flag post
http://www.ebay.com/itm/5x-RICK-AND-MORTY-1-ONI-PRESS-FIRST-PRINTINGS-VF-Adult-Swim-Oni-Press-RARE/401345550199?_trksid=p2047675.c100009.m1982&_trkparms=aid%3D888007%26algo%3DDISC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D41451%26meid%3D821839ca57d541839d2c1f0c2123ce4e%26pid%3D100009%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D1%26sd%3D192218300471

I wish this seller's pictures were better and if they included all five issues. I've been tempted a few times by this lot speculating that prices will jump when season 3 releases.
Post 242 IP   flag post
At vf I don't know if that would pay off looks good from a picture tho. And it's 35$ cheaper
Post 243 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanatos
I'd wait till Season 3 kicks off.

Post 244 IP   flag post

Post 245 IP   flag post
Collector KiloGraham private msg quote post Address this user
My first print #1 and 4CG books were delivered today, I'll post pics when I get home.
Post 246 IP   flag post
Collector thpike private msg quote post Address this user
Saw this posted today.
Post 247 IP   flag post
@KiloGraham woot woot! Wubalubadubdub!
Post 248 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by thpike
Saw this posted today.

Not what I needed to first thing in the morning
Post 249 IP   flag post
Collector thpike private msg quote post Address this user

Post 250 IP   flag post
It's just delayed not cancelled. Adult swim would not be rolling the rickmobile throughout the whole country including right now in Seattle this next Friday if it were cancelled.
Post 251 IP   flag post
My sources say as far as 7 seasons and a movie deal

Oh and there's this too https://www.google.com/amp/www.idigitaltimes.com/rick-and-morty-season-3-release-date-joke-cancellation-freaking-people-out-586518%3Famp%3D1
Post 252 IP   flag post
A movie? If they do this it had better be done with GotG level budget or else nothing at all.
Post 253 IP   flag post
The movie would be a great send off for the fandom
Post 254 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
My sources say as far as 7 seasons and a movie deal

Oh and there's this too https://www.google.com/amp/www.idigitaltimes.com/rick-and-morty-season-3-release-date-joke-cancellation-freaking-people-out-586518%3Famp%3D1

Oh thank god.
Post 255 IP   flag post
596798 999 30