Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgeMemorabiliaMovies TelevisionPop CultureToys

The Rick and Morty Thread Peace Among Worlds3080

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I'd like to share my Rick and Morty Collection with you. Let's talk about the toys, the comics, and the crazy world that is C-137.

I'd like to start off with my 2 favorite characters: Birdperson and Meeseeks.

Let's see yours!
Post 1 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

2015 Oni Press RICK AND MORTY #1 4th Printing featuring Mr Pbh on cover.
Post 2 IP   flag post

2015 Oni Press RICK AND MORTY #1 5th Printing
Post 3 IP   flag post

2015 Oni Press RICK AND MORTY #2 4th Printing
Post 4 IP   flag post

2015 Oni Press RICK AND MORTY #3 3rd Printing
Post 5 IP   flag post

2015 Oni Press RICK AND MORTY #5 Variant Ian McGinty Cover
Post 6 IP   flag post

2015 Oni Press RICK AND MORTY #6 2nd Printing
Post 7 IP   flag post

2015 Oni Press RICK AND MORTY #7
Post 8 IP   flag post

2015 Oni Press RICK AND MORTY #8 George Bletsis Variant Cover
Post 9 IP   flag post

2015 Oni Press RICK AND MORTY #9 Maximus Pauson Variant Cover
Post 10 IP   flag post

2016 Oni Press RICK AND MORTY #10
Post 11 IP   flag post

2016 Oni Press RICK AND MORTY #11
Post 12 IP   flag post

2016 Oni Press RICK AND MORTY #12
Post 13 IP   flag post

2016 Oni Press RICK AND MORTY #13
Post 14 IP   flag post

2016 Oni Press RICK AND MORTY #14
Post 15 IP   flag post

2016 Oni Press RICK AND MORTY #15
Post 16 IP   flag post

2016 Oni Press RICK AND MORTY #16
Post 17 IP   flag post

2016 Oni Press RICK AND MORTY #16 SDCC LAST OF US VARIANT COVER
Post 18 IP   flag post

2016 Oni Press RICK AND MORTY #17
Post 19 IP   flag post

2016 Oni Press RICK AND MORTY #18
Post 20 IP   flag post

2016 Oni Press RICK AND MORTY #19
Post 21 IP   flag post

2016 Oni Press RICK AND MORTY #20

I love this cover.
Post 22 IP   flag post

2016 Oni Press RICK AND MORTY #21
Post 23 IP   flag post

Post 24 IP   flag post

2016 Oni Press RICK AND MORTY #23 The end of Doofus Jerry!
Post 25 IP   flag post

2016 Oni Press RICK AND MORTY #24
Post 26 IP   flag post

2016 Oni Press RICK AND MORTY #25
IT'S TINY RICK *******!
Post 27 IP   flag post
Collector Isz_A private msg quote post Address this user
Meeeseeks is my favorite character and episode...
Post 28 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
I didn't know Oni Press publishes the comic. Makes sense, less censorship.

I love the Inception/Nightmare on Elm St episode so much.
Post 29 IP   flag post
Collector Jaydknight private msg quote post Address this user
Geez! That Last Of Us Variant is so great. Wish it didn't cost an arm and a leg!
Post 30 IP   flag post
596798 999 30