Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgePop CultureSignatures

SPAWN THX Foil for Rick & Morty #1 1st print3054

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
2017 Image Comics SPAWN #THX Silver Foil 1 per store THANK YOU EDITION 9.8-9.9 raw. This could even be a perfect 10. The corners are super sharp and I never opened this one. I opened my 9.6 with a tiny blunted corner to take a photo of the signature.

Since I have 2 copies - Would like to trade for a first printing 9.8 of RICK and MORTY #1. Thanks berahs

Post 1 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2 IP   flag post
This book is flawless. The corners are sharp as a razor.

I have a second copy that has a microscopic tiny blunt in the top left corner. This is the other one I slightly opened for the signature...

Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector strictly_comix private msg quote post Address this user
I don't think that's an authentic signature, but a printed one. They all came with that, mine included.
Post 4 IP   flag post
he signed all of them
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector comicsheatingup private msg quote post Address this user
It unless every signature is exactly the same. I am pretty sure it was a printed signature.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Ok regardless the trade is still on offer thank you for pointing that out I didn't know
Post 7 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Any luck?
Post 8 IP   flag post
Nope. I just thought I'd find a matching person who needed what I have and had what I needed.

I will sell the 9.6 for $125 and the 9.8-9.9 for $150 free shipping in the USA on ebay unless someone wants to buy it here.
Post 9 IP   flag post
I have listed it on ebay: clickable text

$150 Price stands for board members tho
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Rick and Morty #1 first print auction ended tonight at $66. If the internet wasn't down here when that happened. I would have gone for it, dangit.
Post 11 IP   flag post
That $66 one was a fourth print. I just bought one on a separate seller's Buy it Now, fourth print for $8.99.
Post 12 IP   flag post
go get the last one, brah! clickable text
Post 13 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
That $66 one was a fourth print. I just bought one on a separate seller's Buy it Now, fourth print for $8.99.

Guess I didn't even notice, I just saw the cover and the price and got sad. Now I'm happy again lol hmmm I like that the 4th print has Mr. Poopybutthole on the cover
Post 14 IP   flag post
Me too!
Post 15 IP   flag post
I picked up the last one couldn't help myself. Need to get home and get these two 1st prints pressed/graded so I can flip them for a 9.8
Post 16 IP   flag post
Let me see your first prints and how much
Post 17 IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
Those foil Spawn Thk variants have been climbing in price. How many were printed? I wonder if they will become the newer ultra rare Spawn comic like the B&W Spawn number 1 Black and whites allegedly were or are...LMAO.
Post 18 IP   flag post
I sold my 9.8 for a hefty profit so I think I'm going to sit on this 9.6 I have here. It has a tiny tiny tiny blunted corner in the top left. Otherwise a perfect gem.
Post 19 IP   flag post
Collector Grayspeedster private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
I sold my 9.8 for a hefty profit so I think I'm going to sit on this 9.6 I have here. It has a tiny tiny tiny blunted corner in the top left. Otherwise a perfect gem.

You think an expert presser can work that corner a little sharper looking? I do, but I don't know that much yet lol.
Post 20 IP   flag post

That is the only corner with visible defect on this book.
Post 21 IP   flag post
Is that pressable?!??!
Post 22 IP   flag post
Collector Grayspeedster private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Is that pressable?!??!

It looks like it just got scrunched a little and a expert presser would be able to sharpen up that edge! That's my guess, I have no idea.

Side note, I just paid $100 for 9.6-9.8 at my LCS and I can't wait to list it on eBay!
Post 23 IP   flag post
597882 23 23
This topic is archived. Start new topic?